Oh, Micah Micah Micah

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I mean I am trying to find the problem here. Love basically said everything that was discussed on here to death including the idea that a DB playing LB is a target for the running game.

People on here have this idea that players must dislike players on opposing teams but in general they are going to get along. After all being in the NFL, especially established NFL player, is a small group where the people outside of your locker room you most identify with would be other NFL players.
His teammate has a problem. You don't matter

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He had immaturely issues in Penn State it’s just who he is, a guy who reads the press reports and fades away at the end of the year and blames others for his lack of success. Just the kind of teammate you don’t want.
the fans that say he's always doubled are apart of the issue, the guy just can't get home

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I mean I am trying to find the problem here. Love basically said everything that was discussed on here to death including the idea that a DB playing LB is a target for the running game.

People on here have this idea that players must dislike players on opposing teams but in general they are going to get along. After all being in the NFL, especially established NFL player, is a small group where the people outside of your locker room you most identify with would be other NFL players.
You and I gonna be running solo with your opinion. This is where I agree with Stephen A. Cowboy fans are way too sensitive.

Be prepared the “He’s needs to shut his mouth” retort and a closing LOL. I get it, what you said isn’t funny but must replies around here have an LOL for emphasis, I guess.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Some of the Old Guard would slap him upside the head and set him straight. Micah is all about self-promotion,
you mean some of the old guard like they made the movie north Dallas 40 from who would never have survived the media onslaught and saturation that we have now you mean the teams that you think Tom Landry handled when we had dudes that were known to have drug problems back then and some of them doping problems that they allowed back then that they don't even allow now or do you mean the White House incidents and all the big problems that the Cowboys had that even recently Michael Irvin still having some problems so much so that TMZ and people are following him around you imagine if we had social media back then in the same manner to where they just send everybody following these two dudes around 24/7??

You had crazy people in the locker room pooping and peeing on things and doing drugs and going to parties and having ladies and if they had social media back then they would have Bing giant hypocrites to try to tell somebody to not be part of social media I mean it's it's Michael Parsons out there snorting lines off plates I mean is he been busted going to white houses doing illegal things this reminds me of people not liking Terrell Owens even though Terrell Owens was one of the hardest working off season had his body in great shape did everything he could to come back from injuries I mean the man was clean never got in trouble with the law from what I understood he may have never even drank alcohol he's one of the cleanest dudes on the team that everyone wanted to run off because of the way he talked he liked to talk to the media he liked to talk about himself... But at least he's not out there having lawsuits on him like deshaun Watson and some of the other people around the NFL getting suspended for many things Micah Parsons to me I mean I can't tell up to this point but I don't think he's ever been accused of doing anything outside of some locker room antics that everybody does I remember that came up before the draft but that was nothing..

What exactly illegally or just really crazy has he ever done the same thing with Terrell Owens other than attract attention to themselves which is not new in the NFL he's not having a Antonio Brown moment there's been some far worse things done from players on other teams in our own in the history of our old guard as you say.... I mean just imagine the hype spin that Broadway Joe with The Jets who really didn't do much to get that championship the way he dressed the parties they went to the clubs they hung out if somebody followed them around like TMZ and things ended up on Twitter in real time there's no backing away from it there's no cover ups there's no pain immediately not post videos this stuff is happening in real time for these players...

I thought somehow you think bill Parcells somehow had any control of say what Lt. did with all his drug problems and partying he did before games.. He didn't and guess what he didn't challenge him he didn't bench him he didn't he didn't do anything because he's a star that's what happens with stars they make examples out of middlings hanger ONS the low hangingof the teams that's who get the treatment that you think these players would get that it would not matter if Tom Landry was here or Jimmy Johnson they had no control when it come to players doing their own thing but sometimes it's not always the right thing...

But please stop the hypocrisy by fans acting like in the 60s seventies 80s and 90s somehow there weren't lots of players like this or worse and this guy just come out and do an interview and he's getting all this hate and I don't even see where it's coming from.... This is the generation they grew up in and that we should be understanding of that they're in the limelight 24/7 self promotion and social media are at the forefront...

blueblood70

Reaction score
100%!!! It would never happen!

Charles Haley really cared about winning AND he proved it by showing up in the playoffs, unlike “Social Media Micah”
Charles Haley was a crazy out of control weird dude that did stuff that would have got plastered all over social media and embarrassed the team had it been around back then I didn't see him stopping all that stuff that went on with the White House and Michael Irvin and all the drug use and accusations that we all know were true to what extent we don't even know but imagine TMZ imagine social media back then that's hypocrisy that's like saying Tom Landry wouldn't put up with this nonsense and we know the old guard there's a movie made out of that called north Dallas 40 and don't tell me you don't think that stuff went on but imagine if they were in today's society with this media blitz and this social media no way it would have been the same it's not worse...

At least Michael Parsons is not out there getting arrested and embarrassing the team in that way he's more like Terrell Owens he's a little bit egotistical selfish kinda wants to draw attention to himself and likes to be in the news but he ain't doing anything wrong as far as I mean everyone can question why his production he's one of the better players on the team but no no way shape or form would this be any different back when Landry or Jimmy Johnson was here because we saw it all we had players with drug problems he with bill Parcells couldn't control Lawrence Taylor...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
man when I open this video I I was expecting to hear something really stupid and a bunch of crazy things said by Micah Parsons and it seems to me y'all just don't like that he had this interview. It triggered you all of it triggered you because you see him on the Internet??? I'm what exactly about the video triggered you you say that you don't want him on the team for what asking a valid question to one of our last opponents who is also not playing tomorrow night and that guy was right Jordan love said it right just like Josh Allen came in after the game and said that wasn't even their game plan but they saw how bad Dan Quinn wanted to stay in nickel stay and dime just leave gaping holes not to fill so they decide to run all day.....

exactly what about the video triggers you except for the fact that the season's over for them and they're both up there talking, so I guess you don't want Jordan love on your team anymore either if you had this chance because he was talking???

you do realize this is the generation we're dealing with??

I get it you want everyone to be depressed standing at the edge of a Cliff and threatening to end their life because of the way the last game ended and they should be hiding in a hole locked in a room studying film and trying to make their game better but in the reality this is what a lot of these aged players grew up with Twitter Snapchat social media on a whole Facebook we're talking in a forum 24/7 this place is going off well this guy grew up with a phone in his hand this is a different generation than even mine I'm 54 do you want him talking less sure that is not ever going to happen it's going to get worse this is the generation of sports that we live in a lot of them post on social media along with their families...
Agreed. I didn't see anything even remotely wrong with that interview. In fact, if anything, it might have taught our FO what needs to be improved.

Some people need to invest in Preparation H and donut pillows, and maybe that'll ease the butt hurt.

blueblood70

Reaction score
His teammate has a problem. You don't matter
and you got that from what what exactly did Jordan Lewis say that you think he has a problem with it you think that little half of sentence with the? Didn't tell me anything at all maybe he had a problem with Jordan love what he said..?? I mean some of you just make stuff up I mean you literally read something and it Give your opinion on what you feel the guy man why don't you go do an interview with Jordan Lewis and ask him what he thinks for real,, I realize everyone's holding things against Michael Parsons for what he said all year as a culmination but that video did nothing that should have triggered anybody into this long *** conversation...

kwcool619

Reaction score
His own teammates know he's out of pocket. Who's the adult in the room or on the team to curtail this nonsense?
This is an example of the lack of leadership and lack of unity on this team. Too many attitudes and mentalities are being unchecked.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It pretty obvious he's like "what the hell". JL talking about how he knew their receivers would cook our DBs. He basically said they can't cover without pass rush and Micah just like "yeah, for sure".
Actually it's not if that's what you wanna get from those 3 words in a fragmented sentence because it fits your narrative that you're making that up that's fine but I don't get that from what he said.. How could he what was said in an interview was a simple football question with a simple football answer what exactly about the actual interview that short little 2 minute interview triggered any of you or Jordan Lewis you're actually making things up you're putting words in his mouth you don't even know what he really meant... You're in the operations of a man's mind you're reading between the lines and you're putting in your own opinion...

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
you mean some of the old guard like they made the movie north Dallas 40 from who would never have survived the media onslaught and saturation that we have now you mean the teams that you think Tom Landry handled when we had dudes that were known to have drug problems back then and some of them doping problems that they allowed back then that they don't even allow now or do you mean the White House incidents and all the big problems that the Cowboys had that even recently Michael Irvin still having some problems so much so that TMZ and people are following him around you imagine if we had social media back then in the same manner to where they just send everybody following these two dudes around 24/7??

You had crazy people in the locker room pooping and peeing on things and doing drugs and going to parties and having ladies and if they had social media back then they would have Bing giant hypocrites to try to tell somebody to not be part of social media I mean it's it's Michael Parsons out there snorting lines off plates I mean is he been busted going to white houses doing illegal things this reminds me of people not liking Terrell Owens even though Terrell Owens was one of the hardest working off season had his body in great shape did everything he could to come back from injuries I mean the man was clean never got in trouble with the law from what I understood he may have never even drank alcohol he's one of the cleanest dudes on the team that everyone wanted to run off because of the way he talked he liked to talk to the media he liked to talk about himself... But at least he's not out there having lawsuits on him like deshaun Watson and some of the other people around the NFL getting suspended for many things Micah Parsons to me I mean I can't tell up to this point but I don't think he's ever been accused of doing anything outside of some locker room antics that everybody does I remember that came up before the draft but that was nothing..

What exactly illegally or just really crazy has he ever done the same thing with Terrell Owens other than attract attention to themselves which is not new in the NFL he's not having a Antonio Brown moment there's been some far worse things done from players on other teams in our own in the history of our old guard as you say.... I mean just imagine the hype spin that Broadway Joe with The Jets who really didn't do much to get that championship the way he dressed the parties they went to the clubs they hung out if somebody followed them around like TMZ and things ended up on Twitter in real time there's no backing away from it there's no cover ups there's no pain immediately not post videos this stuff is happening in real time for these players...

I thought somehow you think bill Parcells somehow had any control of say what Lt. did with all his drug problems and partying he did before games.. He didn't and guess what he didn't challenge him he didn't bench him he didn't he didn't do anything because he's a star that's what happens with stars they make examples out of middlings hanger ONS the low hangingof the teams that's who get the treatment that you think these players would get that it would not matter if Tom Landry was here or Jimmy Johnson they had no control when it come to players doing their own thing but sometimes it's not always the right thing...

But please stop the hypocrisy by fans acting like in the 60s seventies 80s and 90s somehow there weren't lots of players like this or worse and this guy just come out and do an interview and he's getting all this hate and I don't even see where it's coming from.... This is the generation they grew up in and that we should be understanding of that they're in the limelight 24/7 self promotion and social media are at the forefront...
That's nonsense, when they hit the field they TCOB, unlike this current bunch

blueblood70

Reaction score
That's nonsense, when they hit the field they TCOB, unlike this bunch
I thought we were talking about Micah Parsons but now it's just bunch yeah the the 90s teams were better across the board but that says nothing about this video and about what this perceived reaction from Jordan Lewis everybody's fitting it to their own narrative but guess what he's gonna be around and you can guys can vent cry and stomp your feet like toddlers it doesn't make it real you're making stuff up.....

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Actually it's not if that's what you wanna get from those 3 words in a fragmented sentence because it fits your narrative that you're making that up that's fine but I don't get that from what he said.. How could he what was said in an interview was a simple football question with a simple football answer what exactly about the actual interview that short little 2 minute interview triggered any of you or Jordan Lewis you're actually making things up you're putting words in his mouth you don't even know what he really meant... You're in the operations of a man's mind you're reading between the lines and you're putting in your own opinion...
I guess, but seems pretty obvious to me.

Repeating what Parsons said with a question mark. I mean, what else does that mean?

Seems like you might be in denial.