Oh, Micah Micah Micah

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
What am I missing here? Season’s over. This is just two men sitting down talking football. Love didn’t say anything no one playing the Cowboys didn’t already know, and Micah was just asking questions leading Love into no damaging answers.

Hope you get your wish and Micah goes elsewhere but we better get a king’s ransom for him. Just don’t sit here *****ing about our pass rush after he’s gone.
“Yeah, for sure” no one is giving Dallas a “king’s ransom” for Micah and then paying Micah a king’s ransom. And the podcast isn’t doing him any favors. It’s just a negative issue a team interested in trading for him will consider.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
For all the talking and talking that Micah does, where is McCarthy???

Does he not care about all the pot stirring that Micah is doing?
He was literally hired to not care.

If he cared and tried to make things right he wouldn't have a job right now.

Parsons is levels above McCarthy when it comes to power within in the Cowboys.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This dude becomes more insufferable by the day.

He interviews the QB who sliced & diced our defense in the playoffs, then has the audacity to say “yeah for sure” when Jordan Love mentioned the Packers had confidence in being able to exploit the Cowboys’ secondary.

Then Jourdan Lewis commented on twitter about it.

I’m sorry, but I genuinely do not want Micah on this team.

man when I open this video I I was expecting to hear something really stupid and a bunch of crazy things said by Micah Parsons and it seems to me y'all just don't like that he had this interview. It triggered you all of it triggered you because you see him on the Internet??? I'm what exactly about the video triggered you you say that you don't want him on the team for what asking a valid question to one of our last opponents who is also not playing tomorrow night and that guy was right Jordan love said it right just like Josh Allen came in after the game and said that wasn't even their game plan but they saw how bad Dan Quinn wanted to stay in nickel stay and dime just leave gaping holes not to fill so they decide to run all day.....

exactly what about the video triggers you except for the fact that the season's over for them and they're both up there talking, so I guess you don't want Jordan love on your team anymore either if you had this chance because he was talking???

you do realize this is the generation we're dealing with??

I get it you want everyone to be depressed standing at the edge of a Cliff and threatening to end their life because of the way the last game ended and they should be hiding in a hole locked in a room studying film and trying to make their game better but in the reality this is what a lot of these aged players grew up with Twitter Snapchat social media on a whole Facebook we're talking in a forum 24/7 this place is going off well this guy grew up with a phone in his hand this is a different generation than even mine I'm 54 do you want him talking less sure that is not ever going to happen it's going to get worse this is the generation of sports that we live in a lot of them post on social media along with their families...

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
What am I missing here? Season’s over. This is just two men sitting down talking football. Love didn’t say anything no one playing the Cowboys didn’t already know, and Micah was just asking questions leading Love into no damaging answers.

Hope you get your wish and Micah goes elsewhere but we better get a king’s ransom for him. Just don’t sit here *****ing about our pass rush after he’s gone.
What are you missing? LOL

Ask Jourdan Lewis!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
He was literally hired to not care.

If he cared and tried to make things right he wouldn't have a job right now.

Parsons is levels above McCarthy when it comes to power within in the Cowboys.
In your honest opinion, who on this roster if given 5 names would you build your core around.

Adreme

Reaction score
I mean I am trying to find the problem here. Love basically said everything that was discussed on here to death including the idea that a DB playing LB is a target for the running game.

People on here have this idea that players must dislike players on opposing teams but in general they are going to get along. After all being in the NFL, especially established NFL player, is a small group where the people outside of your locker room you most identify with would be other NFL players.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
man when I open this video I I was expecting to hear something really stupid and a bunch of crazy things said by Micah Parsons and it seems to me y'all just don't like that he had this interview. It triggered you all of it triggered you because you see him on the Internet??? I'm what exactly about the video triggered you you say that you don't want him on the team for what asking a valid question to one of our last opponents who is also not playing tomorrow night and that guy was right Jordan love said it right just like Josh Allen came in after the game and said that wasn't even their game plan but they saw how bad Dan Quinn wanted to stay in nickel stay and dime just leave gaping holes not to fill so they decide to run all day.....

exactly what about the video triggers you except for the fact that the season's over for them and they're both up there talking, so I guess you don't want Jordan love on your team anymore either if you had this chance because he was talking???

I get it you want everyone to be depressed standing at the edge of a Cliff and threatening to end their life because of the way the last game ended and they should be hiding in a hole locked in a room studying film and trying to make their game better but in the reality this is what a lot of these aged players grew up with Twitter Snapchat social media on a whole Facebook we're talking in a forum 24/7 this place is going off well this guy grew up with a phone in his hand this is a different generation than even mine I'm 54 do you want him talking less sure that is not ever going to happen it's going to get worse this is the generation of sports that we live in a lot of them post on social media along with their families...
Does anyone really, I mean really read these novels?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Micah needs a handler. But then again, his brother is equally insufferable. Must be a family thing
I think maybe you need a handler...more like a therapist. :popcorn: :facepalm:

I think maybe you are triggered by things going on in somebody else's life that you have a choice whether you click on it or not or whether you follow this team as a fan or not and whether you come in here to drop a bomb on a video that I was expecting to be really horrible... like him saying like egotistical things and dumb things it was a short interview from what I heard he just asked a couple quick questions to Jordan love got some honest answers and it was over and that somehow triggered you??

Here's what I think stop using this place as therapy, you get a real therapist for that because there's a lot of people out here that haven't let up in the last month and I get the disappointment from the last game but this whole word play with the disaster of this team and is in in dire straits and I don't know all the words for all the people being upset and still venting...

But JUST maybe you need a handler, because I don't like you talking about my team that way especially one of our better players for this video, he said some dumb things along the way this year maybe before or after a game but apparently, he's in a generation that this is very normal for them...

blueblood70

Reaction score
What are you missing? LOL

Ask Jourdan Lewis!
Exactly I I had to go watch the video a couple times trying to figure out what triggered this maybe it's just a combination of all things said by Micah Parsons at triggered this guy but he seems like he needs therapy I feel bad for Micah I might tell Micah he needs to get some bodyguards and look over his shoulder... Whatever it is he couldn't have got it from this video the man's truly upset at nothing I mean are we this upset that Jordan love did the video as well I mean they should ban him from football lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
In your honest opinion, who on this roster if given 5 names would you build your core around.
Diggs, Tyler Smith, Bland, Ferguson, and I'd give Lance a chance.

If you asked me yesterday I would've said CeeDee also, but then later on he said his dumb "Let's make millions and catch TD's" sound bite that showed me what he's about.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score

Micah is the exception.

He is the lone wolf sticking his foot in his mouth almost every time he makes a public comment.

You may not care what he says, but his teammates, are getting so sick of it they are commenting publicly.

Jourdan Lewis said out loud what EVERY DB on our team thinks!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
People getting ridiculed for suggesting to trade him, but look at his own teammates. This guy has a terrible attitude and others are noticing.
i'm so confused at what's going on, is Lewis coming at Micah for the interview or what??