Oh Theo -- It's Tashard Choice *Merge*

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
dozin@theknick;2058437 said:
Couldnt agree with you more. I initially wanted Mendenhall when he fell to the Boys at 22 but I wouldnt change it now. Fantastic.

This is exactly how I feel. Too bad the discussion has got beyond intelligent analysis and turned into a whinefest on the part of some posters over something they can't change anyway. I wish we had a baby bottle or pacifier emoticon to give them.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Oh_Canada;2057813 said:
I have nothing against Choice, but had JJ picked Mendenhall in the first this would not have been neccessary. Jones is probably never going to be a full time back, now he has to find another back to compensate in case Barber bolts or gets injured.
This is exactly why draft mistakes come back to haunt you.

man, go somewhere else with that. mendenhall could not beat out a rb that did not get drafted at all in the last draft, that says a lot to me, so for 2yrs that undrafted rb kept mendenhall on the bench, and you want him to play for us, puleese

We have an A plus draft going on and you are whining about a 1 year wonder.

ndanger

Reaction score
LeonDixson;2058473 said:
This is exactly how I feel. Too bad the discussion has got beyond intelligent analysis and turned into a whinefest on the part of some posters over something they can't change anyway. I wish we had a baby bottle or pacifier emoticon to give them.

Yeah or an enima emoticon.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
soccerbud;2058466 said:
I don't get it ...

why would you spend a 4th rounder on a player that will get maybe 20-30 touches a year? That' something you spend a 6th/7th round pick on.

For a 4th round, I am hoping that he's a at least 2nd stringer who has the potential of developing into a first stringer.

he'll get far more than that. Barber is most effective when fresh and Jones isn't a 15 touch a game guy. There will be at least 60 carries there for Choice as a rookie

If we have even a minor injury, we've got a guy who can come in and realistically have a 20 carry game

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
and while we are on the subject ITS HAM, NOT BACON ITS FRIGGIN HAM!!