OJB say his injury is 6-8 weeks

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football/

Speaking to reporters following Thursday's return to limited practice, Odell Beckham (ankle) said he was dealing with a 6-8 week injury.

Beckham has been recovering for just 24 days. That would suggest he's more doubtful than questionable to return this week, but the other reports have been positive. Dreadfully for fantasy owners, Beckham is yet again playing in primetime, this time on Monday Night Football. If we don't have clarity on his status by Sunday morning, hard decisions are going to have to be made.

Source: Jordan Raanan on Twitter
Sep 14 - 2:20 PM

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I got a feeling if he doesn't get a contract that this thing blows up in the offseason.

I don't think he wants to be on a team that has a rapidly declining QB and nothing else really around him.

If they don't sign him up quick then this thing could blow up as he tries to force himself out of there.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
It's the perfect injury for him to have because he can continue to say it's still tender for as long as he really wants and no one will know. I have no doubt he will take his time coming back because they haven't paid him what he wants. He could be good enough to play right now and say it still hurts for another few weeks.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
They don't win Monday night, the NYG are facing an 0-for-September. Maybe longer...

Pants

Reaction score
the hair dye finally made it's way ALL the way down his body and is impacting his ankle..

...oh sorry, that is a "natural" color (frekin' diva)

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
A lot of media is starting to speculate that he isn't playing because he's still on his rookie deal and doesn't want to risk being hurt worse until he has his big contract.

Media????? Hell I'm saying too.......:muttley:

Szczepanik

Reaction score
This isnt surprising. High ankle sprains linger. I also want to point out that there is NO significant evidence supporting the usage of laser therapy being a strong modality for ankle sprain recovery. He is wasting his time. See you in a few weeks ODB. I expect him to continue to miss games.