Oklahoma Sooners/Texas Longhorns RRR 2011

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
jimmy40;4172656 said:
dude, seriously?

Yeah seriously.

He's saying the Texas Oline was part of the problem.. Fine.. Maybe so..

Im just saying Landry Jones could've still won behind that Oline had he been the QB for Texas and Case/Ash played for OU.

The Texas QB's took them completely out of the game.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
MC KAos;4173059 said:
:eek:

someone get drew rosenhaus on the phone with landry jones!

what are you talking about? he would be a top ten pick! he would be the second QB taken, and that usually means top 10, specially with so many teams in the "luck sweepstakes" there are gonna be plenty of losers up near the top of the draft that will take jones. and what the hell are you talking about "the oklahoma way" thats perverse! there have been plenty of guys from OU go to the draft early, if they are graded as top 15 or so in the draft, they are going! im pretty sure adrian peterson and sam bradford could have stayed if they wanted to, neither won a national championship so i dont see how they had accomplished everything they wanted

Talk about getting bent over. I just said word is that he will most likely return based on the NC game and his family.

I'm sorry that bother you so much. Yeesh...You do realize money isn't everything to everybody?

You need a pill.

jimmy40

Reaction score
CATCH17;4173181 said:
Yeah seriously.

He's saying the Texas Oline was part of the problem.. Fine.. Maybe so..

Im just saying Landry Jones could've still won behind that Oline had he been the QB for Texas and Case/Ash played for OU.

The Texas QB's took them completely out of the game.
I think Jones would have gotten hurt behind Texas' Oline.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Dallas;4173399 said:
Talk about getting bent over. I just said word is that he will most likely return based on the NC game and his family.

I'm sorry that bother you so much. Yeesh...You do realize money isn't everything to everybody?

You need a pill.

?????????????

You were talking nonsense about "the Oklahoma way" I'm just stating how stupid that was considering pretty much every first round graded player from OU leaves their junior year. You need to take a reality pill, if Landry jones is told he is a top 10 pick he is most likely leaving.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
jimmy40;4172738 said:
yes, handily. But we're talking beatdowns that have the whole country laughing.

:rolleyes:Wow, just unbelievable.:rolleyes:

Jimmy, what the hell you smokin'?