Oklahoma Sooners/Texas Longhorns RRR 2011

Phoenix

Reaction score
I want to stop watching but I can't. It's like watching a train wreck.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Clicked to GT Terps game during break...saw ambulance driving off field...wonder what happened? Good grief Maryland, what horrible uniforms!

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4169270 said:
The scary thing is, Oklahoma could be even better next year. Wouldn't surprise me to see Landry Jones come back, depending on if they don't win the championship this year. They have a lot of juniors and sophs on defense themselves and a top WR Trey Metoyer coming in.

That would be a scary OU defense if they can keep the bulk of those players next season.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
jimmy40;4169259 said:
never understood why people get offended at trick plays being called trick plays.

Not offended... it's just every play is a trick play...

Phoenix

Reaction score
That 70 is looking not only possible, but highly likely.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
:lmao2: I've never seen a Texas meltdown like this in the Mack Brown Era. This is almost Dallas Cowboys-like, reminds me of the 44-6 thumping in Philly. Like there's a higher percentage of a negative play than a positive play for them.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Phoenix;4169288 said:
That 70 is looking not only possible, but highly likely.

Im told Oklahoma better not do that, or else. ;)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Draegerman;4169275 said:
I think it's unfair to make that judgement based upon the fact that this is an awfully talented, experienced OU defense going up against two rotational QBs with very little experience.

McCoy will never be the answer.

He has no business being on a D1 roster.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Dallas;4169290 said:
Im told Oklahoma better not do that, or else. ;)

No, it's "or else...". You really have to emphasize the '...' because it gives you so many more options to make payback your *****. :D

Score 70 and see if I'm joking. :cool:

StylisticS

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4169289 said:
:lmao2: I've never seen a Texas meltdown like this in the Mack Brown Era. This is almost Dallas Cowboys-like, reminds me of the 44-6 thumping in Philly. Like there's a higher percentage of a negative play than a positive play for them.

2003 is much worse than this.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4169289 said:
:lmao2: I've never seen a Texas meltdown like this in the Mack Brown Era. Like there's a higher percentage of a negative play than a positive play for them.

a thing of beauty isn't it

:lmao: