Twitter: OL Terence Steele discusses last season penalty issues

MarcusRock

Reaction score
In my opinion since 95 we have been on the wrong side of momentum shifting calls. That's my opinion and if you disagree that's cool I respect your opinion. This is a Cowboys fan forum discussion board and this is the place to articulate opinions about the Cowboys and the games they play in. But I'm not going to argue the validity of my opinion on an opinion based web site. If you disagree with my opinion that there is a bias against the Cowboys from the refs then just scroll along.

Hey, if it's an opinion site, then I'm free to give my counterpoints full of evidence. I get that it's inconvenient but that's just how it plays out.

ESisback

Reaction score
You see today's environment and don't think many people don't blind themselves to what they don't want to believe or create what they need to believe and then try to claim that "many are with me" to pretend it's legit? Same thing, lol.

By the way, I knew you'd come back. You always do. Called it long ago. See you next thread, Fred. Lol.

You can’t handle different opinions. You called it?!? Brilliant.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Penalties are mainly a result of poor discipline.
Which falls on coaching.
I played football from 5th grade to varsity and only committed 2 penalties in all those years.
No one gives a crap about your 5th grade through high school football prowess. I don't know why you feel compelled to mention it or think it's anything comparable to NFL football but it doesn't mean jack do do. This ridiculous post of yours is a fine example of the idiot fan the Cowboys suffer from these days. Thank you for exemplifying what I am talking about when I say the Cowboy's weak link is its fan base. Now please mister weak link, further exemplify what I'm talking about with a wise guy comment. The floor is yours. :lmao:

Last edited:

Hardline

Reaction score
No one gives a crap about your 5th grade through high school football prowess. I don't know why you feel compelled to mention it or think it's anything comparable to NFL football but it doesn't mean jack do do. This ridiculous post of yours is a fine example of the idiot fan the Cowboys suffer from these days. Thank you for exemplifying what am talking about when I say the Cowboy's weak link is its fanbase. Now please mister weak link, further exemplify what I'm talking about with a wise guy comment. The floor is yours. :lmao:
Dunning-Kruger boy strikes again. You are right. The Cowboys weak link is it's fan base. The fan base that blindly shells out money for a ****** product. Fans like you keep the crap show in business.
My 5th through Varsity football prowess is more relatable to the NFL since the fundamentals of football are exactly the same.
Do you still play that tuba or clarinet?

I hope you are kicking that cancers ***.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dunning-Kruger boy strikes again. You are right. The Cowboys weak link is it's fan base. The fan base that blindly shells out money for a ****** product. Fans like you keep the crap show in business.
My 5th through Varsity football prowess is more relatable to the NFL since the fundamentals of football are exactly the same.

I hope you are kicking that cancers ***.
Every time I ask for a wise guy comment from you, you never disappoint. Yet again you pulled through. Eating their own is what Cowboy nation does best these days. Thanks for just being a small contributor to that... as am I. I don't know what my cancer has to do with this thread but thanks, I am kicking it's, you know what!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You can’t handle different opinions. You called it?!? Brilliant.

I can handle different opinions just fine. I just like pressing people like you to support their faulty ones and then watch the tapdance when you can't and just lazily repeat victimhood. When you show up, it means I'm doing well because your emotions won't let you sit on the side as I make headway. That's when you try to rally people because others thinking the same as you makes you feel good about what you believe. Just like a nervous nelly full of fear. Lol. This is why you keep coming back, stalker.

ESisback

Reaction score
I can handle different opinions just fine. I just like pressing people like you to support their faulty ones and then watch the tapdance when you can't and just lazily repeat victimhood. When you show up, it means I'm doing well because your emotions won't let you sit on the side as I make headway. That's when you try to rally people because others thinking the same as you makes you feel good about what you believe. Just like a nervous nelly full of fear. Lol. This is why you keep coming back, stalker.
I have an opinion that doesn’t match yours, you can’t change it, and it gets under your skin. All I have to do is respond to your aggressive delusion, and I’M the stalker? Wow, that’s world class delusion. You spend all your time trying to “win” debates with strangers on the internet, trying to validate your “wisdom”, defending everyone and everything EXCEPT the Dallas Cowboys. Honestly, you and your aggressively snarky opinions matter only to you. Go ahead, prove me right, say something BRILLIANT! I guarantee your delusional oneupmanship will continue!

ESisback

Reaction score
Every time I ask for a wise guy comment from you, you never disappoint. Yet again you pulled through. Eating their own is what Cowboy nation does best these days. Thanks for just being a small contributor to that... as am I. I don't know what my cancer has to do with this thread but thanks, I am kicking it's, you know what!
Hey Joe, no joke, keep on truckin’!✊

speedkilz88

Reaction score
In my opinion since 95 we have been on the wrong side of momentum shifting calls. That's my opinion and if you disagree that's cool I respect your opinion. This is a Cowboys fan forum discussion board and this is the place to articulate opinions about the Cowboys and the games they play in. But I'm not going to argue the validity of my opinion on an opinion based web site. If you disagree with my opinion that there is a bias against the Cowboys from the refs then just scroll along.
dont-feed-the-trolls-meme-03.jpg

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I have an opinion that doesn’t match yours, you can’t change it, and it gets under your skin. All I have to do is respond to your aggressive delusion, and I’M the stalker? Wow, that’s world class delusion. You spend all your time trying to “win” debates with strangers on the internet, trying to validate your “wisdom”, defending everyone and everything EXCEPT the Dallas Cowboys. Honestly, you and your aggressively snarky opinions matter only to you. Go ahead, prove me right, say something BRILLIANT! I guarantee your delusional oneupmanship will continue!

Lol. Are you conveniently forgetting that you inserted yourself into my discussion with someone else here? You even mention me in threads I haven't posted in yet, lol. That's why you're my stalker, as I said. Thread after thread I tell you, "until next time" and here's the latest example. Who needs "validation" when what I predict about you comes true every time? Lol. That lack of control makes you an emotional one who can't help himself. I literally ignore you until you show up to say, "woo hoo, here I am again." But you're quite the projector as we know. You can stop this ride anytime you want but you and your emotion can't quit me. Lol. Who's under who's skin again? Like most of my exchanges, I have evidence here. You're living on the shores of D-Nile.

And I don't seek to change opinions. I know they won't change once people are dug in. I just like throwing counter-evidence at you and other victims to see you writhe at not being able to gainsay it or try to ignore it entirely. That's why I post video. I've explained this as my M.O. several times but you still can't help playing along. Yeah, you're under control alright, lol.

ESisback

Reaction score
Lol. Are you conveniently forgetting that you inserted yourself into my discussion with someone else here? You even mention me in threads I haven't posted in yet, lol. That's why you're my stalker, as I said. Thread after thread I tell you, "until next time" and here's the latest example. Who needs "validation" when what I predict about you comes true every time? Lol. That lack of control makes you an emotional one who can't help himself. I literally ignore you until you show up to say, "woo hoo, here I am again." But you're quite the projector as we know. You can stop this ride anytime you want but you and your emotion can't quit me. Lol. Who's under who's skin again? Like most of my exchanges, I have evidence here. You're living on the shores of D-Nile.

And I don't seek to change opinions. I know they won't change once people are dug in. I just like throwing counter-evidence at you and other victims to see you writhe at not being able to gainsay it or try to ignore it entirely. That's why I post video. I've explained this as my M.O. several times but you still can't help playing along. Yeah, you're under control alright, lol.
I rest my case.