Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
You guys do the fighting and I will take care of all the women that look like those girls in the Videos of the Crue.![]()
The girls in that Aerosmith vid aren't all that bad, either, Captain
You guys do the fighting and I will take care of all the women that look like those girls in the Videos of the Crue.![]()
Captain,
I will try to work them into my scheduleThe girls in that Aerosmith vid aren't all that bad, either, Captain![]()


But I have to hit the strip first with the Crue.
All the way, Super Bowl win this year.Bros I'm totally excited. We have a playoff game in like two weeks!









That 's some guns !!! Of course there were some guns in that Red Hot, and Girls, girls, Girls too![]()
It's just a jump to the left,....Bros I'm totally excited. We have a playoff game in like two weeks!
Then a jump to the right,...Bros I'm totally excited. We have a playoff game in like two weeks!
Then Hold on tight,.....Bros I'm totally excited. We have a playoff game in like two weeks!
nice!!I can't live without them. I know that they save lives, and I have my little boy every weekend.
I used to go out and shoot when I was living in the desert, but ever since I've moved back to LA, it's more of task. And I'm not paying some shmuck to shoot in a range. Now I just clean them and take a trip, like once a year, out to Boron with some friends and shoot for a day.
Bros I'm totally excited. We have a playoff game in like two weeks!
Then we will do the Tme Warp again, winning the Super Bowl after 20 long years.Bros I'm totally excited. We have a playoff game in like two weeks!






Then we will do the Tme Warp again, winning the Super Bowl after 20 long years.![]()

I need to stock up on Gatorade before I go to the Strip with the Crue.Man....trouty just guilted me into cleaning mine. I better do it tomorrow. Thanks trouty



The girls in that Aerosmith vid aren't all that bad, either, Captain![]()










I'm Ready, this has been a long time the 80's were tough, after watching the Cowboys win 2 in the 70's, then the 90's --loved the mid 90's, but its been such a long time.
Good job !!!Oh shoot I never told you guys but about 6 months ago my significant other was robbed/assaulted in my parking garage. She was heading to work and had her trunk open to place her laptop bag inside when a dude came up to her and demanded her purse and money he tried to grab her but she ran quickly to my front door screaming while he was chasing her I heard her from upstairs but didn't know what was going on so I stumbled outta bed and ran downstairs barefooted. I opened the door and grabbed the closest thing which was a broom ( all gats upstairs ) and chased that mofo. He ran and ran while we chased him. I was barefooted and she had high heels on. We chased that dude around the lake and caught him. He got 10 years. He also was tied to two other muggings, three stolen cars, and had weapons on him
