Old I love beer. A lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now I'm home and when I walk in the door my wife's girlfriend (in from out of town) hands me a vodka/soda with fresh grapefruit. :omg:
Kind of a chick drink, but it's pretty tasty.
I refuse to discriminate. At least she didn't tell me to take out the trash.:laugh:

Let's get this party started:dance:
:lmao:
 
So now I'm home and when I walk in the door my wife's girlfriend (in from out of town) hands me a vodka/soda with fresh grapefruit. :omg:
Kind of a chick drink, but it's pretty tasty.
I refuse to discriminate. At least she didn't tell me to take out the trash.:laugh:

Let's get this party started:dance:
Booze and grapefruit is good. Curious to understand why it is called grapefruit??
 
So now I'm home and when I walk in the door my wife's girlfriend (in from out of town) hands me a vodka/soda with fresh grapefruit. :omg:
Kind of a chick drink, but it's pretty tasty.
I refuse to discriminate. At least she didn't tell me to take out the trash.:laugh:

Let's get this party started:dance:
Heck. Ranching would drink it with Orange Gatorade...and not even complain!! He's my hero!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,125
Messages
14,668,993
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top