Old I love beer. A lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WCW had a show on a Monday night, he and a few others drove in on Saturday. They were hanging out at local bar on South Padre! A buddy of mine gave me a g
Heads up and I came over. Had a few drinks with Ralphus and he hooked me up with VIP passes for the show. Got to meet a bunch of the wrestlers up close. Pretty cool, but I was also disappointed. Most of them were tiny in person.

maxdogg

Reaction score
WCW had a show on a Monday night, he and a few others drove in on Saturday. They were hanging out at local bar on South Padre! A buddy of mine gave me a g
Heads up and I came over. Had a few drinks with Ralphus and he hooked me up with VIP passes for the show. Got to meet a bunch of the wrestlers up close. Pretty cool, but I was also disappointed. Most of them were tiny in person.
Cool !!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One story before bed, I went to a topless bar on SPI back in the late 80s, the guy charging at the door looked very familiar to me. I had met him about 5 years earlier, but was not sure it was him. I asked our waitress, who is that guy, she said.......long story short, it was one of our Cowboy legends and we drank in to the night. Don't wanna say his name.....but it was a good night. I'll share name on pm if you really need to know

dallasdave

Reaction score
One story before bed, I went to a topless bar on SPI back in the late 80s, the guy charging at the door looked very familiar to me. I had met him about 5 years earlier, but was not sure it was him. I asked our waitress, who is that guy, she said.......long story short, it was one of our Cowboy legends and we drank in to the night. Don't wanna say his name.....but it was a good night. I'll share name on pm if you really need to know
yeah pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.