Old I love beer. A lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently you can't like anything in the off topic zone....this is odd! Huh.
Yeah, they locked down the thread for an hour last night, said we were farming likes. I asked Reality if they could enable the likes and not have them accumulate so we can at least acknowledge each other. No response yet.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
My heart panicked because for a second I thought I was benched, :laugh:

It's all good guys. This thread is for us :) I still love it and enjoy being here!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
*** READ THIS ***

General reminder .. publicly questioning the moderation of this site is not allowed.

This thread is under review.

Contacting a staff member will not yield any more information. Once a decision has been made, we will make an announcement or update this thread.

Any additional actions taken in other threads, forums, etc. that were being done here prior to any updates or announcements will end with permanent bans.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
*** READ THIS ***

General reminder .. publicly questioning the moderation of this site is not allowed.

This thread is under review.

Contacting a staff member will not yield any more information. Once a decision has been made, we will make an announcement or update this thread.

Any additional actions taken in other threads, forums, etc. that were being done here prior to any updates or announcements will end with permanent bans.

Ok, Reality. Thanks for the warning, sincerely. You have a great day. This is the best site in the world. I will heed your warning with my utmost caution.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
So guys, what's on tap?? Football starts soon, what are we drinking today? I started my day off with a Newcastle :)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So guys, what's on tap?? Football starts soon, what are we drinking today? I started my day off with a Newcastle :)
Not drinking yet, going to get a workout in and then pour me a few cucumber lime vodka waters.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Not drinking yet, going to get a workout in and then pour me a few cucumber lime vodka waters.

Ooooh!! Yummy! I have to do the vaunted dishes and then make the boy his breakfast. We ate a whole bunch of pizza yesterday just so I could avoid the dishes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.