Old I love beer. A lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Haha, haters don't want us getting likes. Bunch of dweebs! I used to beat up guys like that just for kicks. Oh well, nerds rule the world .
:laugh:You know thats what it was.
Im sure the random weather events is what shut it down:laugh:
Also, notice many of those getting passed up were staff members.:muttley:

Honestly no skin off my back. I like dropping in here for the comradery anyway:flagwave:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:laugh:You know thats what it was.
Im sure the random weather events is what shut it down:laugh:
Also, notice many of those getting passed up were staff members.:muttley:

Honestly no skin off my back. I like dropping in here for the comradery anyway:flagwave:

haleyrules

Reaction score
Yeah, they were also very unfair to the Pats (against Houston). The Pats are the anti-NFL team, moreso than even us. I always secretly pull for them :)
Me too. The Patriots are a great organisation. The way the Cowboys used to be!

Shunpike

Reaction score
Shunny, good luck on that diet, brother!!!! And heck yes, let's go Falcons!!! :)

Thanks Trouty. Doing my best brother. I hope to be alive for next football season. Can't wait to meet with my Cowboys brethren in Dallas to watch the next Giants-Cowboys game. What do you say @Ranching , @dallasdave , @haleyrules , @Bill Wooten , @Sam I Am , @LocimusPrime

Shuny!! Where have you been?
I am focused on this diet my brother. Today, my wife awarded me with 3 Coors Light. Just 3 should do it. Go Falcons!!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Thanks Trouty. Doing my best brother. I hope to be alive for next football season. Can't wait to meet with my Cowboys brethren in Dallas to watch the next Giants-Cowboys game. What do you say @Ranching , @dallasdave , @haleyrules , @Bill Wooten , @Sam I Am , @LocimusPrime

I am focused on this diet my brother. Today, my wife awarded me with 3 Coors Light. Just 3 should do it. Go Falcons!!!

3 Coors Lights, on a diet, with a lowered tolerance due to the diet -- yup, you're gonna be feeling warm, Shunny :)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That sounds great.
Enjoy the beers. Drink them on ice. They'll last longer. Lol Salud

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damn good workout, i could taste the micheladas i drank yesterday in my sweat.
My daughter worked out with me, id forgotten what a good athlete she was.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Damn good workout, i could taste the micheladas i drank yesterday in my sweat.
My daughter worked out with me, id forgotten what a good athlete she was.

Awesome, Big Guy!! Now have a dang drink! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.