haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
lol. Nothing really...just chilled with the bride. Took her to church in the morning then watched the game and drank some beer!What kind of wild stuff did you do for your birthday??
lol. Nothing really...just chilled with the bride. Took her to church in the morning then watched the game and drank some beer!What kind of wild stuff did you do for your birthday??
Trouty 20,000 likesMmm mmm!!! You go to a butcher or the local supermarket, brother?
















Drinks our on the house at Trouty's Tavern for the rest of the evening.Sounds like an In n Out run for me, minus the bacon (they don't have bacon)
I'm dying, one day, to tear down on some Whataburger










Ranching get a cow ready to roast it's time to party !!!!All that food sounds great, but my Whataburger was pretty damn good. Double meat, double cheese. Double bacon, extra onions and avocado. I think I just started a new tradition for new years day. Just woke up,from a nap, I dreamt that Romo threw a TD pass. Gonna pour another double JWB!
When are you passing Resin Star?? I am doin my best to get you there...Trouty 20,000 likes![]()
Happy New YearMmm mmm!!! You go to a butcher or the local supermarket, brother?
Trouty 20,000 likes![]()



Happy New Year![]()
Don't say that !!! The butcher will come for us.When are you passing Resin Star?? I am doin my best to get you there...

I'm rip Roaring Ready and full of Reuben Sandwiches.Yay!!!
Dave you ready for some Sunday night football???
Dave is happy all year!Happy New Year, Dave!!!!!
Where you at Birhday Boy???I'm trying bro....lol
Ranching get a cow ready to roast it's time to party !!!!

Someone always say's "Where's the Beef "

Troutys buying!!Drinks our on the house at Trouty's Tavern for the rest of the evening.![]()
Dave, check out The Ranch on Netflix. Its the 70s Show with cows.
