On a scale of 1 to 10, how high is your interest in the AFC/NFC championship games?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I might be the only one here who wants the Lions to lose. I don't like how Dan Campbell tried to pull a fast one to obfuscate which lineman was eligible for a pass, then when that blew up in his face, he threw a fit. I'll be happy to see him lose. Plus, that will give the 49ers the opportunity to lose another Super Bowl, which I think they will. I don't think they match up well against the Ravens or the Chiefs.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
AFC Championship Ravens vs Chiefs
NFC Championship Lions vs 49ers

These games are *FAR* Better than the NO football that's on TV during the off-season.

I LOOOOVE NFL (and college) football

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha, that's a powerful and ringing endorsement of Taylor Swift. I'm sure you have all her albums. LOL.
Hahaha, I mean who honestly cared about football before Taylor Swift? She put football and Travis Kelce on the map! We should all go out and support her, because we all wish we had a woman that passionate about football in our lives.

rags747

Reaction score
All in for Taylor! No but seriously I would say about a 7 for both. I’m hoping that Detroit can dismantle SF although it’s probably a tough ask. Cant stand the Ravens but I do like watching Mahomes work his magic.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Rate your level of interest on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being super excited and 1 being snoozeville. Here are my ratings:
AFC Championship Ravens vs Chiefs
NFC Championship Lions vs 49ers
My interest might even be less by the time Sunday gets here. That's time in which I could be learning a new song on guitar. I could be studying French vocab. I could be reading history. I could be doing housework. I could be watching ice melt. All of those compete pretty well.
Will not be watching either game.
Outside of hoping the 49ers get knocked out as early as possible I don't really care who wins these games or the SB.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
8 to watch san fran lose , 8 to watch state farm boy lose .Also have learned to watch other teams in the playoffs ,over the many years , Dallas being a 29 year non factor.

JBS

Reaction score
Shocked to see so many people are much more interested in the nfc game

The ** champ game is a far better game. Much more interested. Much more compelling. I’m expecting to be the better of the two games. By a good margin.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
I live in a state that allows online betting, so it's a 10 for both for me..

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I'll check the scores later. Not really into anyone in the NFL but Dallas these days.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score

Why would I let the Cowboys ruin my love for the game? I'm used to this. They're not going to win anything more in my lifetime. I've accepted it. Come on Baltimore and Detroit.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
7--Every team that has beaten Josh Allen in the playoffs has lost the next game. I want to see if Andy Reid breaks that streak. Plus, Baltimore as a city sucks. Someone tried to carjack me and on another occasion someone tried to rob me.
7--I want to see the 49ers lose to an upstart team.

Hoping for a KC-Det Super Bowl.