On a scale of 1 to 10, how high is your interest in the AFC/NFC championship games?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I love the NFL regardless if Cowboys are in the mix.

who doesn’t love to watch the best teams play.
There a few times I might prefer not to watch. In the 90's it hurt too much to see the 49ers beat up on the Chargers after we lost the at Candlestick. I also prefer not to watch the Eagles win one.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I love the NFL regardless if Cowboys are in the mix.

who doesn’t love to watch the best teams play.
Exactly. I like watching players & teams rise above what you thought their limits. I'm fine with whoever wins the SB. If this team wants to prevent other teams from surpassing their position in the record books they need to get their head outta their A&& and do something about it.

I would probably be most happy for the Lions given their history.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Exactly. I like watching players & teams rise above what you thought their limits. I'm fine with whoever wins the SB. If this team wants to prevent other teams from surpassing their position in the record books they need to get their head outta their A&& and do something about it.

I would probably be most happy for the Lions given their history.
Yea except I’m not ok with anyone. I’d prefer our rivals not winning it. Detroit would be great.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I much prefer to watch 2 hot teams playing quality football than to watch the Cowboys getting blasted by the Packers. I'll give it an 8.:thumbup:

ghst187

Reaction score
.5. The Swift cult can just go the hell away.
This captures my sentiment also.
That said, I will be utterly shocked if they don’t get KC into the SB just because of the money they are attracting with the swift nonsense.
More perplexing but only semi-related, never understood the cultic worship of swift. I couldn’t tell you a single song she sings as she sounds like literally every other pop singer. Right up there with kidsbop.

Reactions: G2

Blackrain

Reaction score
I'm not about a seven or eight for both would like to see the Lions and the Ravens win as I am a football fan and like the way both those teams are coached

pitt33

Reaction score

I’ll have it on in the background.

Actually going to miss watching PGA final Sunday round action.

Mark

Reaction score
Very much looking forward to today's games. Can't complain, because all four contestants are superior to my Cowboys, and do appear represent the four overall best teams in the League.

Nav22

Reaction score
Very interested in seeing the 49ers lose.

I'm good with anyone else winning it all.

Not sure why any Cowboys fans would hate the Chiefs. Mahomes has single-handedly broken the 49ers and Eagles hearts in Super Bowls!
:thumbup:

RoboQB

Reaction score
I know we're supposed to be Cowboys fans but, personally, I enjoy watching an actual football game.

I'm picking the Ravens to make Swift work of the
Chiefs (can we still say Chiefs).
I'd like the Lions to 8 mile drive by SF for the win but the
SB logo (and team comparison) favor the gold diggers.

Imagine if Detroit and Baltimore fans go to Vegas.
SB week will see some arrests, for sure...lol.

lukin2006

Reaction score
A five. Pulling for a Baltimore v Dan Fran Super Bowl. I can not stand the lions or the fan base. They are still whining about the screwed up 2 point conversion. We gave them PTSD.