On a scale of 1 to 10, how high is your interest in the AFC/NFC championship games?

DZSierra

Reaction score
Rooting for the Lions, if they don't get in, then it's the Ravens. 50/50 chance I'd watch the entire game.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rate your level of interest on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being super excited and 1 being snoozeville. Here are my ratings:
AFC Championship Ravens vs Chiefs
NFC Championship Lions vs 49ers
My interest might even be less by the time Sunday gets here. That's time in which I could be learning a new song on guitar. I could be studying French vocab. I could be reading history. I could be doing housework. I could be watching ice melt. All of those compete pretty well.
I'll be rooting for the Leones...

vlad

Reaction score
1*aJS7k8fu8p-xH0nyGScmOA.gif
lol I’m dying thinking about how many people this pissed off for no reason - well played Sir :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
My interest in both games is about an 8. I’m an NFL fan and love championship Sunday. I’ve become very accustomed to the Cowboys being home so that has no affect on my interest level. The one positive is I can enjoy these games and relax.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
7--Every team that has beaten Josh Allen in the playoffs has lost the next game. I want to see if Andy Reid breaks that streak. Plus, Baltimore as a city sucks. Someone tried to carjack me and on another occasion someone tried to rob me.
A buddy sent me that the other day. Interesting "stat". lol

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

I love playoff football, and often actually enjoy watching teams play more than when my own team plays...as its stress free and I can just enjoy the sport.

Besides...I remember getting all excited as a kid when Haley's Comet was visible. But it's been so long since I've seen it, I just got used to not seeing it, and don't even remember what it looked like now, without looking at old faded pictures from my youth...and I know I'll probably never see it again in my lifetime...unless i make it to my mid 80s.

Same thing with Cowboys and NFC Champ Game.. I don't even remember what it was like seeing them in that game.

I think I have a better shot of seeing Haley's Comet again than a cowboy Superbowl again.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'll be watching. Definitely rooting for whoever beats the 49ers.

I do think a Lions - Ravens Super Bowl would be cool. Some new blood, so to speak.

wecasa

Reaction score
Who’s your team?
Kansas City Royals. We are already eliminated from playoff contention and spring training hasn't even started. I'll have to ride the Orioles train again this year...

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I haven’t watched since the Cowboys lost, but I will watch a little tomorrow.

3 to 5 interest based on how exciting the games are early on.

The Cowboys choked, blaming Jerry Jones is a diversion so you won’t blame those he hired or won’t fire/get rid of.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I'm gonna be watching those games. I think both games are great matchups. Really don't care who wins but I will probably be pulling for the Chiefs and SF. I wouldnt mind seeing Detroit win but than Jerry and some idiot Dak lovers would start thinking this team is close because Dallas was gifted the game over Detroit.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
8 to watch san fran lose , 8 to watch state farm boy lose .Also have learned to watch other teams in the playoffs ,over the many years , Dallas being a 29 year non factor.
Thats me, when I saw that dallas wasnt going to be in playoffs alot, and no SB's , I developed interest in whole league during campo years onward.
I change teams all the time, and some times my teams get to and win SB.
The JG decade really pushed me towards other teams.

I would say
nfc game a 7 rooting for SF They were the best NFC team this year and have a pretty good team.
afc game a 7 rooting for KC, cant stand the Ravens.

I will watch these and enjoy IF RAVENS DONT DOMINATE their game or win

morat1959

Reaction score
Kansas City Royals. We are already eliminated from playoff contention and spring training hasn't even started. I'll have to ride the Orioles train again this year...
Astros fan as long as a Cowboys fan…58-59 years. Started pulling for both when I was 6-7 years old.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Love me some football and grown men whining about Taylor Swift.

10/10 would recommend

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Rate your level of interest on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being super excited and 1 being snoozeville. Here are my ratings:
AFC Championship Ravens vs Chiefs
NFC Championship Lions vs 49ers
My interest might even be less by the time Sunday gets here. That's time in which I could be learning a new song on guitar. I could be studying French vocab. I could be reading history. I could be doing housework. I could be watching ice melt. All of those compete pretty well.
A firm 6.