On a scale of 1 to 10-how stoked are you for this season?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Yeah, that's going to happen. With an unsigned Prescot playing out the string he's not going to push it if the 9ers punch him in the mouth early and often.
On the contrary, with no new contract, he will have to do the absolute best he can, to keep the other teams that are interested in him thinking he can win for them. If he doesn't "push it" he's cutting his own throat.

kskboys

Reaction score
As far as anxious to watch football and see how the players are developing, I’m still a 10.

Optimism…..no higher than 6-7. This BS with Jerry not signing our two most important offensive players is wearing me out.

There’s something going on this year. Who would think SF and Aiyuk would not come to a deal and he’d be traded. Seems despite the huge money forecast to come through the league the next few years, players and teams are dug in and holding the line for some reason.
WRs are just not worth 7% of your salary cap. Jefferson is in a unique situation w/ a rook QB. The other top WR's that insist on 35 mil/season are being dumped. Jerry should take note.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Week 11.....right after the Texans game. If it's gonna happen at all.

If not, Jerry will probably just let MM "go gently into that good night" after the season
Keep making those Armageddon predictions Shabazz. Seeing how you’ve said how positive you are.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Very close to the same for me. I'm really down on a lot of the decisions made for this season. It looks like the FO is trying to fail this year.
You’re just following the crowd and not thinking objectively. There’s a lot to be excited about this year which myself and several others have laid out. Bottom line every year it’s a different team. Jumping on the ship only when they’re winning is some kind of fan. Just not the kind I respect.

yunkie1970

Reaction score
Just a 3.
1 and done with luck this year.we have a big hole in the middle of are D.
No RB and 2 new OL .Plus 19 years of Jerry jones cant beleive how so many think we have a chance

Last edited:

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
But yet here you are posting on a Cowboy message board. You care. Hence your name: Cowboysfan 99. Come on.
Yet you’re here. So you care.
The question wasn't "Do you care about the Cowboys?" The question was "How stoked are you for this season?"

I'm still a Cowboys fan, but I don't really get excited for the seasons anymore because I know they'll end the same way every year.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
On the contrary, with no new contract, he will have to do the absolute best he can, to keep the other teams that are interested in him thinking he can win for them. If he doesn't "push it" he's cutting his own throat.
You need to wakeup, Prescot doesn't have the heart or skills to take down the 9ers. Unfortunately, the 9ers own Prescot with his deer in the headlight look when he plays them.

TheDank

Reaction score
There's reasons to be excited. The rookies look good, we have excellent talent at a lot of positions... but idk if this is a better team than last year and the way we finished.... it's hard to get excited when we disappointed so heavily last season and changed so little.

I was a 9 or 10 last season.. this year is maybe a 5 now and that's building from a 2 or 3 after FA.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Those of you with high scores for enthusiasm, did it just a dip a bit with the CeeDee-Jerry drama?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
You need to wakeup, Prescot doesn't have the heart or skills to take down the 9ers. Unfortunately, the 9ers own Prescot with his deer in the headlight look when he plays the
I said nothing about "taking down the 9ers", I was only noting that he'd have to play as best he can (and I've already said that's not good enough to win a SB) in the event he's not offered or won't sign any offered contract this year and will want to "test the market".

And that's MY opinion, if you don't like it that's fine, you've made yours plain enough...