On a scale of 1 to 10-how stoked are you for this season?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
so funny story, i refreshed the fan forum and this thread came up with a toilet bowl with socks on it as a commercial above and below it...the adds are projecting on me..lol

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Week 11.....right after the Texans game. If it's gonna happen at all.

If not, Jerry will probably just let MM "go gently into that good night" after the season
lol not a chance

Chuck 54

Reaction score
As far as anxious to watch football and see how the players are developing, I’m still a 10.

Optimism…..no higher than 6-7. This BS with Jerry not signing our two most important offensive players is wearing me out.

There’s something going on this year. Who would think SF and Aiyuk would not come to a deal and he’d be traded. Seems despite the huge money forecast to come through the league the next few years, players and teams are dug in and holding the line for some reason.

ghst187

Reaction score
How is it mental illness to root for your favorite team?? Am I happy with the way things are?. No, but I will be a life long fan of the team. Last time I checked, management has never put on a Cowboy uniform.
You are talking about rooting for vs what said “believe in”

Bagman

Reaction score
About a 2.

But much higher for 2025 if we dump this malignant mix and start over.
Very close to the same for me. I'm really down on a lot of the decisions made for this season. It looks like the FO is trying to fail this year.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I am stoked for the season to start so people who just flap their gums will shut up.
This applies doubly to me.
Nothing being said right now matters but contrary what you will read on this board, that regular season will matter.
Much wider array of possibilities than the past couple seasons.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I'm at a 1 or 2 at most. Jerry doesn't care, so neither do I.

Ask me again in August 2025 and my answer might be different, depending if some dead weight at QB and HC gets kicked to the curb.
Couldn't say it better...saved me a post. Thank you.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Very close to the same for me. I'm really down on a lot of the decisions made for this season. It looks like the FO is trying to fail this year.
Nah, they aren’t trying to fail, they just want to be sure that the guys that weren’t good enough to win LAST year can be kept around for NEXT year.

It costs sacrificing THIS year to make that happen.

Let that sink in.

LysleE

Reaction score
I will go with a 5. I’m indifferent at this point; hearing the endless hyperbole from ownership about how close they are to a Super Bowl appearance; how talented their team is and their commitment to winning. Then Dallas gets trounced by the 7th seeded playoff team at home…this team has been irrelevant for over 20 years and look for it to continue.

shabazz

Reaction score
Bye week at latest:omg:
Let's just say that Jerry has a HC he has in mind. If he was to let go of MM in midseason Al Harris would become INTERIM head coach.......based on what we've seen the last few years the players would DEMAND that Harris be the next permanent HC. I'm not sure Jerry would want to deal with that mess.

Just speculating, of course

lwehlers

Reaction score
6 for me. last years blowout loss at home this team had a real chance last year to make a deep playoff run and just threw it away. also the contract problems that prescott and lamb are having i am worried about those guys focus on this season. also the lack of talent at running back is a concern. just have to see how this team starts the season the first games to see if team has a chance at a another playoff run.

tomokawan

Reaction score
2. I stopped caring about 8 years ago. They could go undefeated and they'd still lose in the divisional round.
But yet here you are posting on a Cowboy message board. You care. Hence your name: Cowboysfan 99. Come on.