On a scale of 1 to 10-how stoked are you for this season?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
10. I enjoy football and don’t want to take it for granted regardless of how my team may or may not do. I’m pumped for the start of college season too.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Another bitter fan. I understand. By the way, do you watch the Cowboys on TV? So yeah, you’re lining his pockets just as much as I am then.
I watched a total of 3 hours last season.

ghst187

Reaction score
Being a Dallas Cowboys fair weather fan is often seen negatively because it shows a lack of loyalty and commitment. True fans support their team through both victories and losses, demonstrating dedication and resilience. Fair weather fans, on the other hand, may abandon the team during tough times, which can undermine the sense of community and shared passion that defines genuine fandom.
Cowboy fans of 30+ years show signs of mental illness if they still believe in the clownshow this FO has been

kskboys

Reaction score
That's a fair possibility. I used to be a little more lenient where Dak was concerned, but this year IMO he's shown his true colors and I've seen enough. I didn't like the last monster contract he weaseled, but this time takes the cake. His threats and obvious greed have shown the more he gets, the more he wants. The Cowboys have made him a multi, multi, multi millionaire and he doesn't have the class to appreciate it. All he wants is more, and any way he can get it.
He's even making up lies now to try and justify it, like he's doing it for the other QBs. Baloney! If he's so worried about the welfare of other players, where's his concern for his very own team mates?
How many of his team mates have received less so he could get more?
How many of his team mates have been cut in an effort for the team to afford Dak's greed?
Bottom line is, the guy has no class and I've got no more time for him.
That's about where I am. Before he insisted on that last team screwing contract, I was on his side. He does not care about others at all and has gone out of his way to show it.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
About a 6 now In 4ish more weeks an 8 or 9. Can't get into offseason stuff much it's tooooo long

Acheman08

Reaction score
2. Team did nothing of note in the offseason. Talked to a bunch of my Cowboys fan friends and they are the same way:

uhhhhhhh.....meh.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
2. I stopped caring about 8 years ago. They could go undefeated and they'd still lose in the divisional round.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I'm at a 10!

We're beating the 49ers week 8, I just know it!!
Yeah, that's going to happen. With an unsigned Prescot playing out the string he's not going to push it if the 9ers punch him in the mouth early and often.

tomokawan

Reaction score
Cowboy fans of 30+ years show signs of mental illness if they still believe in the clownshow this FO has been
How is it mental illness to root for your favorite team?? Am I happy with the way things are?. No, but I will be a life long fan of the team. Last time I checked, management has never put on a Cowboy uniform.

Grevus

Reaction score
Right now, I'm completely tuned out. Once the season starts, I'm sure my mental illness will force me to care.

shabazz

Reaction score
Well, McCarthy will be gone by the San Francisco game. So there's always a faint chance. Especially if Dak's, gone too.

But I'll give this season a 10 simply because of the changes that will follow. Thank God.
Week 11.....right after the Texans game. If it's gonna happen at all.

If not, Jerry will probably just let MM "go gently into that good night" after the season