On to Miami

Rodney308

Reaction score
Yes, today was a bad showing. The Cowboys got beat in every single aspect of the game. I still believe that they have a chance to do something special this year. I'm anxious to see what they do against Miami. I think that this is a good football team, with a good coaching staff. Gronk said that they are not mentally tough. I guess we're about to see. The only thing that really matters at this point is how they respond against Miami. I think they respond well, and go to 11-4.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yep, if people thought Cook looked fast running the ball wait until they see Achane and Mostert. Defense will need a lot more than they showed today.
Yea but I didn’t mean just the run game. Their receivers will be out there running all over the place too and they get a lot of YAC.

mldardy

Reaction score
They bounce back against below .500 teams. This will not be an option over the next three weeks.
LAC wasn't below .500 after the SF game. Other than that we haven't had much of a chance to play a good team after a loss like this.

This will not be an option over the next three weeks.
I didn't realize we already lost to MIA and that WAS is over .500.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We could be in store for another butt whipping next week. They may not beat us down with physicality but speed.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
This defense against Hill? Oh damn, it's going to be another long day.