On to Miami

Rayman70

Reaction score
if we get beat in the same manner again, I can see heads rolling. Every game is critical and to not show up and show out is disheartening.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We aren't bearing Miami. They are better than Buffalo, and we just got kicked upside down. We won't respond until we get back home.
this. and by that time Philly will have the div. sewed up. It will be too late. Damage done. 0 way in hell we win next week.

mldardy

Reaction score
Why pick a horrible team cowboys barely won against?
Because I addressed the statement that we only beat sub .500 teams after a loss which wasn't true. That's why.

Why don't you pay attention troll?

The Natural

Reaction score
Miami is nowhere near as physical a defense. It will be a high scoring game, whoever wins the turnover battle will win.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes, today was a bad showing. The Cowboys got beat in every single aspect of the game. I still believe that they have a chance to do something special this year. I'm anxious to see what they do against Miami. I think that this is a good football team, with a good coaching staff. Gronk said that they are not mentally tough. I guess we're about to see. The only thing that really matters at this point is how they respond against Miami. I think they respond well, and go to 11-4.
This is a tear up the tape kinda game. OP, you are right on to Miami

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
This is actually the worst match up for us.

If we can't get pressure, Hiĺl will destroy our CBs

Rayman70

Reaction score
Miami is nowhere near as physical a defense. It will be a high scoring game, whoever wins the turnover battle will win.
they run the ball vastly better than we do. We have 1 guy that runs well. They have several.

GrouchySmurf

Reaction score
We're gonna destroy Miami.

Hill will eat, but we'll get the W. I'm putting this positive energy into the Universe early. :rolleyes: