On to Miami

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I'm ready to move on. When your team gets punked, manhanded, taken to the woodshed, throttled, B-slapped owned and embarrassed. You have two choices, you can post numerous reasons as to why this team will not succeed in the playoffs, or you getting hope and cheer that they turn things around. I prefer the latter. I see no point in giving up. On to Miami and hopefully a much better showing.

Pstevens

Reaction score
Yes, today was a bad showing. The Cowboys got beat in every single aspect of the game. I still believe that they have a chance to do something special this year. I'm anxious to see what they do against Miami. I think that this is a good football team, with a good coaching staff. Gronk said that they are not mentally tough. I guess we're about to see. The only thing that really matters at this point is how they respond against Miami. I think they respond well, and go
I agree; Philly will have an early exit from the playoffs this year.
so do you think the cowboys will win?

Cowfan75

Reaction score
We aren't bearing Miami. They are better than Buffalo, and we just got kicked upside down. We won't respond until we get back home.

Motorola

Reaction score
Yes, today was a bad showing. The Cowboys got beat in every single aspect of the game. I still believe that they have a chance to do something special this year. I'm anxious to see what they do against Miami. I think that this is a good football team, with a good coaching staff. Gronk said that they are not mentally tough. I guess we're about to see. The only thing that really matters at this point is how they respond against Miami. I think they respond well, and go to 11-4.
All of the division leaders (except San Francisco) and 2nd place teams have unexpectedly stumbled a game or two since mid-November.
With just 3 games left after Monday night, it will be interesting to see who gathers themselves and finishes off the regular season on a strong note = going 2-1 or even 3-0.

shabazz

Reaction score
One thing about this team is usually after an embarrassing we bounce back. I'm hoping that trend continues
...yeah, that's true but it's usually at home against a team with a losing record.

I wonder if Miami has gotten the memo on that?

mldardy

Reaction score
...yeah, that's true but it's usually at home against a team with a losing record.

I wonder if Miami has gotten the memo on that?
It's not. I just gave the 1 example this year where it was on the road against LAC who didn't have a losing record. Try again.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
As deflating as this butt whipping was tonight I’ll be surprised if we beat Miami. We could be underdogs once again next week.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Can we cover Hill’s speed if he plays ?
Even a less than 100% Tyreek Hill is too fast for us. I can’t see us covering him unless he’s really hampered. Good luck with us trying to get our hands on him and tackling him. You can bet when he was on the schoolyard playing tag he was never it.

shabazz

Reaction score
It's not. I just gave the 1 example this year where it was on the road against LAC who didn't have a losing record. Try again.
Nothing has changed....punched in the mouth on the road by a team with a winning record. You try again

Most delusional fans in the NFL

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yep, if people thought Cook looked fast running the ball wait until they see Achane and Mostert. Defense will need a lot more than they showed today.
Yep, and offense will have to score more than a FG because we aren't shutting them out.

Bagman

Reaction score
Yes, today was a bad showing. The Cowboys got beat in every single aspect of the game. I still believe that they have a chance to do something special this year. I'm anxious to see what they do against Miami. I think that this is a good football team, with a good coaching staff. Gronk said that they are not mentally tough. I guess we're about to see. The only thing that really matters at this point is how they respond against Miami. I think they respond well, and go to 11-4.
That's hysterical coming from Gronk. He's about as mentally tough as a frog. Wild, undisciplined oaf who routinely was goaded into fights with smaller defenders. Shut up. And I don't want to hear about his rings. Any TE on earth would have rings playing alongside Brady. Imagine Witten on NE.

mldardy

Reaction score
Nothing has changed....punched in the mouth on the road by a team with a winning record. You try again

Most delusional fans in the NFL
Nah you try again. Don't move the goalpost because I destroyed your reply you troll. Hate when people like you try to switch up after I destroyed your original point. :mad:
Stick to the point you made. We won a game after getting destroyed by Niners on the road against a team that didn't have a losing record.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
On to Miami
giphy.gif