On to the Draft

COWBOYSNUM1

Reaction score
kingwhicker;1297441 said:
I'd take Levi Brown (Tackle- Penn State) in a heart beat. Not sure where he'll go pick range wise though.
I would love to get either Levi Brown or Justin Blaylock with our 1st pick.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
First Day Guys I'm looking at

C Kyle Young
G/T Justin Blalock
T Levi Brown
T Joe Staley
WR Johnnie Lee Higgins Jr
WR Chansi Stuckey
RB Michael Bush
RB Marshawn Lynch
FB Brian Leonard
CB Aaron Ross
CB Josh Wilson
S Michael Griffin
DT Alan Branch
DT Amobi Okoye

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
I think we should go corner or O-line. Blalock is my choice.
None of this should be debated until the Coaching situation is clearer.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
We need to concentrate on the lines. If there is a stud offensive tackle on the board take him, same can be said on the defensive line. I hate to say it, but the difference between us and the eagles is the continue to concentrate on upgrading on both sides of the lines. The game is won in the trenches period.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
It depends on who's available at that spot. I like Justin Blalock, though.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I hope they find an OLB. Ellis will NEVER be the same player regardless of whether or not he comes back. This will allow Carp do move inside where he will dominate.

They need a OG (Ben Grubbs?) to replace that fossil Rivera.

A WR (Dwayne Bowe please and thank you) to eventually take over the mantle as #1.

A depth running back (Kolby Smith?) with enough upside to become a starter

I would like to see another CB, however I really am confident Watkins is the future at FS for this team.

NT would be nice as well.

jimmy40

Reaction score
wayne_motley;1297485 said:
If we used our first round pick on Smardja of ND, I'd :puke:
No kidding, he won't be able to pad his stats against the Coast Guard anymore.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Oh_Canada;1297536 said:
I hope they find an OLB. Ellis will NEVER be the same player regardless of whether or not he comes back. This will allow Carp do move inside where he will dominate.

They need a OG (Ben Grubbs?) to replace that fossil Rivera.

A WR (Dwayne Bowe please and thank you) to eventually take over the mantle as #1.

A depth running back (Kolby Smith?) with enough upside to become a starter

I would like to see another CB, however I really am confident Watkins is the future at FS for this team.

NT would be nice as well.
If we sign Adalius Thomas, that eliminates the need for another OLB. That way we can focus on WR FS or G.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
windward;1297566 said:
If we sign Adalius Thomas, that eliminates the need for another OLB. That way we can focus on WR FS or G.
Thomas fills our OLB need and Steinbach fills our G need. I want a first round WR or CB. Watkins and Parrish will hold the fort at FS next year, and will probably do a fine job at it. The safety play hasn't really been a problem in the last month or two.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
windward;1297566 said:

Hey that would be great.

Focus on WR...Dwayne Bowe who looks to me like T.O II.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
theogt;1297571 said:
Thomas fills our OLB need and Steinbach fills our G need. I want a first round WR or CB. Watkins and Parrish will hold the fort at FS next year, and will probably do a fine job at it. The safety play hasn't really been a problem in the last month or two.

Look out for flying objects.

I will duck also becuase I agree.

I wanna go CB 1st round unless Woodley is there (homer).

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
theogt;1297571 said:
good point. at corner Leon Hall or Daymeion Hughes would be nice

at wideout, I thnik Dwayne Bowe or Robert Meachem would be solid pickups as well

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
smarta5150;1297589 said:
Look out for flying objects.

I will duck also becuase I agree.

I wanna go CB 1st round unless Woodley is there (homer).
Leon Hall? ;)

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Murph80;1297327 said:
Which way do we go there. Laron Landry?? Dwayne Jarrett?? Adrian Peterson??? OL??? QB???

You take the best damn player available and DO NOT draft based on need.

DawnOfANewD

Reaction score
theogt;1297571 said:

Pair Parrish who's a SS, not a FS, with R. Williams and you have two of the slowest safeties in the league on the field at the same time.