On to the Giants, Thursday Night

RonWashington

Reaction score
Well...I've been to double digit games as an adult and the cowboys have lost every single one....I'm going Thursday with my wife....soo...guessing this one follows the trend

Dallas needs this win and an Eagle loss to climb back please skip

Darkhound

Reaction score
Seems probable.
And this is the deceiving, toxic, cycle the Cowboys have been on for 30 years. Keeping fans lured in

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
What team will show up against the Giants, are we going to cream them and everyone will say this team is a great team, or will we humbler ourselves and let this team prove something to us???? What players do we have to worry about? Keyvon Thibiaduex worries me, Nabers might go for a rookie record!! Please give your thoughts
well, the giants seemed to have woken up. with our run defense, its a cure for their running game and then our soft defense tends to give up a lot of points and drives and big plays and waits for luck to save them.
don't be surprised if we lose this game. these players are showing signs of frustration and if something goes wrong in the middle of the game, its going to cause the team to explode.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What team will show up against the Giants, are we going to cream them and everyone will say this team is a great team, or will we humbler ourselves and let this team prove something to us???? What players do we have to worry about? Keyvon Thibiaduex worries me, Nabers might go for a rookie record!! Please give your thoughts
You guessed it. We will beat the Giants and all the Dak booty kissers will return and Jerry will declare all is well. Its almost too predictable. Dak was built for these kind of games against bad teams.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
The Giants have some players, I'm not sure we can sleep on them, especially on a short week road game. They can generate pressure on the QB, that defense is a legitimate unit. Offensively Nabers is a playmaker. They run a lot of dink and dunk passes, and try to overcome their lack of talent with misdirection plays which is no secret seems to give our defense fits. Talent wise this Giants offense is nowhere near Baltimore, but this Dallas defense needs to be dominant. If its another situation where we give up a couple of scores early NY could easily pull off the upset here, they have the horses on defense to get Dak on the ground if we are forced to be one dimensional.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Yesterday the Giants were a 5.5 point underdog in Vegas. This morning it is down to 4.5 likely based on the two teams performances yesterday. It is a short week road game for the Cowboys. I think they will win but they will have to work for it. I do not expect the Cowboys to name the score in this game.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
It will be an easy win...these Cowboys are predictable. They will struggle in non-NFC East games but against NYG, Washington, or Philly...they have no problem at all.

Fully expect a 20 point win, this is just part of the Cowboys cycle under the Dak Era.