On to the Giants, Thursday Night

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
What team will show up against the Giants, are we going to cream them and everyone will say this team is a great team, or will we humbler ourselves and let this team prove something to us???? What players do we have to worry about? Keyvon Thibiaduex worries me, Nabers might go for a rookie record!! Please give your thoughts
I hope we get smoked by 50 and they have 10 days to fire everyone....and start the fire sale. :popcorn:

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Blowout incoming.

Giants are winning 40-6 in the 3rd, Dak stat-pads to make it 40-30 as the Giants go into prevent. The giants sidelines laugh so loud the entire state of NY AND NJ shake, they proceed to curb stomp us into the ground and run out the clock as they continue to decimate our run D.

FINAL: NYG 47, DAL 30
I have no idea how you get away with breaking rule #9. You're the biggest troll on this board. And that's saying something when we have a troll named Mountaineer here. It's easy to see that the powers that be are not true Cowboys fans.

rambo2

Reaction score
So they are. I stand corrected.

One huge difference between DAL and SF, though, is that the Cowboys are completely healthy, while the Niners are missing basically everyone of consequence at the skill positions. That will change.
Will it change? McCaffrey may not do anything this year. Deebo is a candidate to get hurt again when he comes back. Their tight end is often hurt too. They also have been giving up sacks and their kicker missed a big field goal.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The Giants are just what the doctor ordered for an ailing team. It will be a short remedy but for only a short while.
I can see this team losing every single game the rest of the year..... :popcorn:

Even when this team lost every game in Jimmy's first year.....@ least there was some hope there. You had Troy.....and a bunch of draft picks. Now???? You got a bunch of divas....bad contracts.....bad coaches....with no hope in sight.

This literally is gonna take someone with the fortitude to do what Jimmy did....and burn this to the ground...and Herschal Walker everyone to the highest bidder.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I just don’t believe the Giants are a good team. At all. I think they are a bottom feeder until proven otherwise.
Unfortunately, I dont think the Cowboys are a good team either and are a bottom feeder until proven otherwise.

Cowboys SHOULD win, they have beat the Giants like 12 out of the last 13 games, but I am not going to bet next month's mortgage payment on it......................There is a non-zero chance the Cowboys could lose.

Fastphilly

Reaction score
It depends how the win goes. If it’s a nail biter then that win isn’t saying much. If it’s a blow out win maybe there is hope. The bad thing is the Giants are no measuring stick. 31 other teams that face the Giants look at that matchup as a “Get Right Game”.

ICP

Reaction score
This is the typical setup for Dallas to have a huge game against a bad team and the hype machine will start up in full force. It's all smoke and mirrors!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Doubt anyone would be surprised. Even the most optimistic homers are probably coming to grips that this isn’t a very good Cowboys team. They look like the team many were fearing they were going to be.
Normally, you would have 99.9% of this board already chalking the Giants game up as an easy W..................but that is not happening now, there does seem to be a sense that a loss is actually possible Thursday.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Normally, you would have 99.9% of this board already chalking the Giants game up as an easy W..................but that is not happening now, there does seem to be a sense that a loss is actually possible Thursday.
One fan was already chalking up the Giants game as a win a couple of days ago. We’ll see how they feel now.

Fastphilly

Reaction score
Will it change? McCaffrey may not do anything this year. Deebo is a candidate to get hurt again when he comes back. Their tight end is often hurt too. They also have been giving up sacks and their kicker missed a big field goal.
Deebo you can count on getting injured at least three separate times throughout the season. He is tissue soft. Aiyuk just got paid and is now playing well below his potential now that the money has been deposited. McCaffrey has shown not able to hold up to the punishment that his position endures. There is always an issue with Bosa with a nagging injury. Now Kittle is banged up too. I don’t see the Niners getting pass Philly or Detroit.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
One fan was already chalking up the Giants game as a win a couple of days ago. We’ll see how they feel now.
Man, losing to the G-spots and dropping to 1-3 on the season would be catastrophic..................I would seriously consider firing Fat Mike on the spot if that happens, totally inexcusable.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Man, losing to the G-spots and dropping to 1-3 on the season would be catastrophic..................I would seriously consider firing Fat Mike on the spot if that happens, totally inexcusable.
If we do lose to them, I doubt very seriously we make the playoffs even though we still have a lot of games left. McCarthy‘s head could roll if we start building a sizable losing streak in the coming weeks. He’s pretty much a dead man walking with this team. We all knew with the lackluster off-season and all the players we lost we could be in some trouble. Having to bring back Zeke pointed to the boat we were in.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If we do lose to them, I doubt very seriously we make the playoffs even though we still have a lot of games left. McCarthy‘s head could roll if we start building a sizable losing streak in the coming weeks. He’s pretty much a dead man walking with this team. We all knew with the lackluster off-season and all the players we lost we could be in some trouble. Having to bring back Zeke pointed to the boat we were in.
Good points................the Ewok being back is almost comical at this point.............anyways, have a good week my friend, I think I am going to dip out and be back on Thursday.