On to the Giants, Thursday Night

diamonddelts

Reaction score
What team will show up against the Giants, are we going to cream them and everyone will say this team is a great team, or will we humbler ourselves and let this team prove something to us???? What players do we have to worry about? Keyvon Thibiaduex worries me, Nabers might go for a rookie record!! Please give your thoughts
This is just sad. If you don't know what Dallas is after 28 years, I'm not sure what else to tell you. Beat up on cream puffs and bow down to any team above .500. Rinse and repeat.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
What team will show up against the Giants, are we going to cream them and everyone will say this team is a great team, or will we humbler ourselves and let this team prove something to us???? What players do we have to worry about? Keyvon Thibiaduex worries me, Nabers might go for a rookie record!! Please give your thoughts
On defense, I don't think it's a matter of "want to". I think we just don't have as much talent as we'd like to think. We just aren't big enough through the middle. On offense, we have no run game. They play lip service to trying to work Vaugh in but one touch on an obvious run down is not a real chance. He is having to dance thru 3 men in the backfield and "Barry Sanders" he is not. We might win because the Giants still aren't a good team but that doesn't mean that we are good either.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
In recent years, we have won this game. Will beating up the Giants make you think differently about this team? Losing to the Giants will.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
I think they will bounce back on Thursday. The offense did find a flow in the 4th.
Because the Ravens let off the gas and their defense started playing soft prevent... not sure why they did that. They had us shutdown the entire game.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
While we're not going anywhere serious this season, this is still a W In my book, however, I do have cause for concern.
You'd hope they come into this game with a chip on their shoulder, after what happened last night?
It's the 6 games after the giants that give me indigestion.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas should win, but NY is playing better than you think and would have beaten WASH if they had anybody who could placekick after Gano was injured.

If DAL somehow loses -- and especially if they look bad doing so -- McCarthy death watch begins.

Ten days before next game in PITT -- more than enough time to get an interim up to speed.

You pull your assistant head coach AL Harris

DandyDon52

Reaction score
singletary their Rb has been running good, but do they know to run 30 times?

Sydla

Reaction score
Lose this one and the collapse is on. Head coach on a lame duck contract, players looking obviously frustrated, etc.

Recipe for disaster.

Jipper

Reaction score
Well...I've been to double digit games as an adult and the cowboys have lost every single one....I'm going Thursday with my wife....soo...guessing this one follows the trend