Once Again, Dalton folds in a big game

USArmyVet

Reaction score
so you are admiting Dalton sucks...and has never done anything of significance....

you boy Dalton beat 3 teams that had 4 wins. playing their back up QBs and needed 9 turnovers to do it....

against starting QBs he stunk. I mean disgusting smell stunk...AZ, WFT, Ravens, Giants......not even competitive....he couldnt' come close to beating average teams...

so how is that similar results..

perhaps you are going to tell me in 2021 we will play 8 4 win teams with their back up QBs, in which case if that's true I am on board...

Dak: 1-6 against winning teams in 2019. Yeah, he is such a baller unlike Dalton. LOL

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You didn’t care, yet you kept trying to claim I didn’t read the article and made excuses for him. So essentially now you don’t care and what I said was true, meaning I did read the articles then.. Thank you..
ok, sometime I find playing a little game with my mentees helps...

so lets play the game. lets say you read the article (happy now?)....what was your point about it? why is it so important to you about first week of practice?

you still have problems focusing and tend to divert to irrelevant stuff...like I said, I have seen this before. you will flail. throw everything out, argue on multiple fronts. hoping something sticks....you lack of logic and planning is amusing to say the least.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Why do you keep saying "my boy Dalton"? Is it because you are now realizing that there are other QB's that can play this game of football other than "your boy, Dak"? Are you getting worried about competition?
I realize that there are other QBs that suck so bad, I am willing to pay Dak heck of a lot more than he is asking so I can keep him around...

competition :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

thanks for the laughs kiddo

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So now Dak is credited with wins? Okay, then I suppose his 10-11 record the last 21 games means he is responsible for the below average team record.
wait, you blame Dak for the losses...now you are saying he is not credit with the wins.

so wins are somebody else. losses are Dak...is that your standard?

khiladi

Reaction score
ok, sometime I find playing a little game with my mentees helps...

so lets play the game. lets say you read the article (happy now?)....what was your point about it? why is it so important to you about first week of practice?

you still have problems focusing and tend to divert to irrelevant stuff...like I said, I have seen this before. you will flail. throw everything out, argue on multiple fronts. hoping something sticks....you lack of logic and planning is amusing to say the least.

So I was write about the article, right?

Irrespective of ‘what my point was’, even though I made it clear what my point was when I first quoted it

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak: 1-6 against winning teams in 2019. Yeah, he is such a baller unlike Dalton. LOL
Dalton has ZERO. a big FAT zero wins against teams 0-12 in 2019, 2020......not a single one....not even close in any of those. 2-14 in 2019.....

geez dude...get your head out of you know what.....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So I was write about the article, right?

Irrespective of ‘what my point was’, even though I made it clear what my point was when I first quoted it
(pat on your head, playing along)....yes my boy..you were right (now the kid feels a little better)...but my son, my grasshopper, why did you bring it up? what were you trying to accomplish? why is it so important? (focus....focus....breath)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I realize that there are other QBs that suck so bad, I am willing to pay Dak heck of a lot more than he is asking so I can keep him around...

competition :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

thanks for the laughs kiddo

Laugh all you want...but you are not the one that will pay Dak.

(those little laugh things are cute)

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dalton has ZERO. a big FAT zero wins against teams 0-12 in 2019, 2020......not a single one....not even close in any of those. 2-14 in 2019.....

geez dude...get your head out of you know what.....

So instead of focusing on Dak's piss poor record against winning teams you pivot to Dalton as some sort of desperate attempt to defend the poster child quarterback of mediocrity?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
(pat on your head, playing along)....yes my boy..you were right (now the kid feels a little better)...but my son, my grasshopper, why did you bring it up? what were you trying to accomplish? why is it so important? (focus....focus....breath)

Insults...that will make him understand your twisted logic. Why some of you Dak fans resort to this, I have no clue?

Hey, but, I do have to give you some credit, you did not use the word "hater"....yet.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So...I'll ask YOU then. What is Dak's record against winning teams. What impact does he have against winning teams?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those are false stats, the team lost the game. Maybe that is important for something? Not winning that is for sure.

I'm good with that. As long as it applies to everyone.....hear that Andy-haters? Can you guys TRY to not be such hypocrites?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll assume you dont; want to answer the question? That's okay...we got a lot of months ahead to get to it. Take your time.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So...I'll ask YOU then. What is Dak's record against winning teams. What impact does he have against winning teams?
11-11 at the end of 2019...

now, what's Rodgers record against winning teams? Brees? Brady? Wilson?

this bs has been debunked soooo maaaannnny times, its tiring repeating the same thing.....

go do your homework before trying to climb a tree you don't have full grasp of....