Once Again, Dalton folds in a big game

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Calm down, you appear to be losing the argument again.

Why create a thread about Dalton? Are you so insecure about Dak that you have to try and jibe at anyone you see as a threat?

Dak is a lot better than Dalton ....NOT MANY THINK OTHERWISE.... but there is a valid argument that we go in a different direction as championships are years away and a lesser QB should be able to perform with our offense when its fit.
ah, so when your aimless strategy fails, you adopt the opposing sides winning strategy...you are learning son. step 1 in the process. keep following me and I promise to be a good mentor. I may have to be rough on you some days, but its for your own good...trust me...but you have a long way to go

I created a thread about Dalton, expressing my opinion! you don't like it. don't respond. don't even read. just move on..yet...you decided to chime in...my little boy, why did you respond?

I am not insecure about Dak. in fact. he will get signed. to a large contract. it will give you another few years to cry in your drink and b!tch and nit pick a throw here, a throw there which you have tried to do in the past...missing the forest because of the trees as the saying goes.

and painfully. oh so painfully obvious that this offense sucked under dalton.....we were not a competitive team. not at all. I like the cowboys. that's my team. I want them to succeed. I enjoy them succeed as its a form of entertainment for me....unlike you making things life and death as you have known to do in the past...taking it so personally.....and Dalton interferes with my entertainment. I like to see good football not craappy arse football like we watched against Giants....I probably would have enjoyed watching Danucci, see him develop than see this has (never) been craap all over TV screen.

and to think you tied your ship to this loser very early on.....and you are sinking oh so fast.

khiladi

Reaction score
what!@?

I told you...you didn't read the articles.....and I never said I disagreed with what Dak did calling out his teammates for not focusing...
I found it and find it funny you sink to "Dak didn't throw a TD in practice so he sucks" approach...that smells of desperation and cluelessness

you are flailing, everywhere, aimlessly, just trying oh so desperately, soooo desparately throwing anything hoping something sticks....

your arguments are all over the place, lack cohesiveness, logic or approach. you can't even define what it is your are trying to accomplish or state.

you are everywhere dude...everywhere.......you totally aimless, meaningless drivel is sinking faster than the titanic.....

I know you said I didn’t read the articles, which is clearly wrong as attested by your lame attempt at trying to argue things like, “we don’t know what the team was trying to accomplish in practice” as if scoring isn’t one of them...

This example you provided clearly doesn’t prove I didn’t read the article, it only proved you made an excuse out of thin air for why Dak didn’t throw a TD in training camp, meaning you basically confirmed exactly what I stated Dak didn’t do in training camp and Dak calling out his teammates, outside himself, Zeke and Witten for not practicing hard.. which as I stated is ironic, considering it took Dak a full week in his third year to throw a TD in training camp.

To summarize your excuses find no no justification at all in the actual articles and are actually you fabricating some justification out of thin air to try and defend what I clearly stated was true..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yeah, at least Dak does not fold in a big game...oh, wait, he did fold in the ONE big game that he had against the eagles, but, that was someone else's fault...I forgot that part.
one big game...I find it funny, all you dak detractors...all you hang on to so tightly. so desparately. so misguidedly. the one game in Philly in 2019......that's all you have. pathetic.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
one big game...I find it funny, all you dak detractors...all you hang on to so tightly. so desparately. so misguidedly. the one game in Philly in 2019......that's all you have. pathetic.

What big game has your Dak boy won? That is what is pathetic.

But, Dak can throw for 2300 yards a game, so there, it don't matte if the team loses, Dak throws for all those yards, that is all you cats care about, not the team record.

But, I digress, I keep forgetting that it's everyone else's fault for losing seasons, not boy wonder, the guy with now, a flat tire.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I know you said I didn’t read the articles, which is clearly wrong as attested by your lame attempt at trying to argue things like, “we don’t know what the team was trying to accomplish in practice” as if scoring isn’t one of them...

This example you provided clearly doesn’t prove I didn’t read the article, it only proved you made an excuse out of thin air for why Dak didn’t throw a TD in training camp, meaning you basically confirmed exactly what I stated regarding the article.

To summarize your excuses find no no justification at all in the actual articles and are actually you fabricating some justification out of thin air to try and defend what I clearly stated was true..
you did not read the articles. painfully obvious....you looked at the headlines. glanced the first paragraph....not lame. fact...its not your first time btw, you have done this consistently in the past....

you have no idea what you want to accomplish with your posts....not the team...YOU...read again. slowly. relax. read carefully....jumping to conclusions makes you a bigger arse than you already are...you don't need that..

and now, much like before...you flail. you try to change direction. aim at something different. divert from the main conversation...now its about reading articles and no TDs in practice...

again, what's your goal son? what are you trying to prove my boy? you are wandering aimlessly again....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
lets start with Playoff game against Seattle...

your boy Dalton?

What? My boy Dalton? One game, woopee, on game in 4 years? Even a blind squirrel can find a nut after a few tries.

Oh, and the TEAM didn't have nothing to do with that win, just Dak this time, but when the team loses, it was not Dak's fault?

Got it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
What? My boy Dalton? One game, woopee, on game in 4 years? Even a blind squirrel can find a nut after a few tries.

Oh, and the TEAM didn't have nothing to do with that win, just Dak this time, but when the team loses, it was not Dak's fault?

Got it.
Dalton...zero games...nada in 10 years...

I can cite more games....like 2018 going 7-1 to make playoffs....plenty of wins in there......

your boy Dalton?

khiladi

Reaction score
you did not read the articles. painfully obvious....you looked at the headlines. glanced the first paragraph....not lame. fact...its not your first time btw, you have done this consistently in the past....

you have no idea what you want to accomplish with your posts....not the team...YOU...read again. slowly. relax. read carefully....jumping to conclusions makes you a bigger arse than you already are...you don't need that..

and now, much like before...you flail. you try to change direction. aim at something different. divert from the main conversation...now its about reading articles and no TDs in practice...

again, what's your goal son? what are you trying to prove my boy? you are wandering aimlessly again....

Prove how I didn’t read the articles.. You trying to give excuses about why Dak didn’t throw a TD for a week in training camp doesn’t prove it so, it actually proves I read the articles and you are making up excuses out of thin air for what I stated was completely true in the articles. Otherwise there would be no need to make up excuses why he didn’t throw a TD in training camp for a week. How about a video of his first TD in training camp in year FREAKING 3 for kicks?

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/arti...s_first_td_of_training_camp/s1_12680_26972135

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

I can cite more games....like 2018 going 7-1 to make playoffs....plenty of wins in there......

your boy Dalton?

Is that all you got? your boy Dalton? He's not my boy, and neither is your boy my boy, but the Dalton boy is playing the same game as your boy and getting similar results for a lot less.

your boy Dak?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Prove how I didn’t read the articles.. You trying to give excuses about why Dak didn’t throw a TD for a week in training camp doesn’t prove it so, it actually proves I read the articles and you are making up excuses out of thin air for what I stated was completely true in the articles. Otherwise there would be no need to make up excuses why he didn’t throw a TD in training camp for a week.
son, my boy....my grass hopper.....I don't care that Dak didn't throw a TD in first week of practice in the off season...that seems to be really really really important to you. not sure why...I guess its a way for you to prove your point, which is still a big unknown....or is your goal just to win a meaningless argument about Practice Stats.....Dak was 4th in TDs in 2019. 16th in 2018, 14th in 2017...... what's your point? why are you so hung up on TDs in first week of practice?

why even bring up that meaningless, irrelevant stat about a week of practice? what are you trying to prove? where are you going with this? you are flailing son.....concentrate my boy...concentrate...keep your emotions in check..

khiladi

Reaction score
son, my boy....my grass hopper.....I don't care that Dak didn't throw a TD in first week of practice in the off season...that seems to be really really really important to you. not sure why...I guess its a way for you to prove your point, which is still a big unknown....or is your goal just to win a meaningless argument about Practice Stats.....Dak was 4th in TDs in 2019. 16th in 2018, 14th in 2017...... what's your point? why are you so hung up on TDs in first week of practice?

why even bring up that meaningless, irrelevant stat about a week of practice? what are you trying to prove? where are you going with this? you are flailing son.....concentrate my boy...concentrate...keep your emotions in check..

and now your claiming you don’t care about Dak taking a week to throw a TD in training camp in 2018 after firing his agent and signing Todd France only to then set Quincy Carter records of futility in his “Dak-friendly” offense, which you claimed wasn’t true, because I supposedly didn’t read the articles..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Is that all you got? your boy Dalton? He's not my boy, and neither is your boy my boy, but the Dalton boy is playing the same game as your boy and getting similar results for a lot less.

your boy Dak?
so you are admiting Dalton sucks...and has never done anything of significance....

you boy Dalton beat 3 teams that had 4 wins. playing their back up QBs and needed 9 turnovers to do it....

against starting QBs he stunk. I mean disgusting smell stunk...AZ, WFT, Ravens, Giants......not even competitive....he couldnt' come close to beating average teams...

so how is that similar results..

perhaps you are going to tell me in 2021 we will play 8 4 win teams with their back up QBs, in which case if that's true I am on board...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
and now your claiming you don’t care about Dak taking a week to throw a TD in training camp, which you claimed wasn’t true, because I supposedly didn’t read the articles..
I dont' say that now...I never cared from the begining....its meaningless stat...its not even a stat. you and only you care about that...

why is that stat so important to you? why do you care so much...come on my boy, focus.....deep breaths.....relax and focus

khiladi

Reaction score
I dont' say that now...I never cared from the begining....its meaningless stat...its not even a stat. you and only you care about that...

why is that stat so important to you? why do you care so much...come on my boy, focus.....deep breaths.....relax and focus

You didn’t care, yet you kept trying to claim I didn’t read the article and made excuses for him. So essentially now you don’t care and what I said was true, meaning I did read the articles then.. Thank you..

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
so you are admiting Dalton sucks...and has never done anything of significance....

you boy Dalton beat 3 teams that had 4 wins. playing their back up QBs and needed 9 turnovers to do it....

against starting QBs he stunk. I mean disgusting smell stunk...AZ, WFT, Ravens, Giants......not even competitive....he couldnt' come close to beating average teams...

so how is that similar results..

perhaps you are going to tell me in 2021 we will play 8 4 win teams with their back up QBs, in which case if that's true I am on board...

Why do you keep saying "my boy Dalton"? Is it because you are now realizing that there are other QB's that can play this game of football other than "your boy, Dak"? Are you getting worried about competition?

USArmyVet

Reaction score

your boy Dalton?

So now Dak is credited with wins? Okay, then I suppose his 10-11 record the last 21 games means he is responsible for the below average team record.