Twitter: One AFC defensive coach, Cowboys need to give Zeke some of Dak money

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great post RonnieT. I’m in the middle on Dak and want him to just win, Baby. I think he is a good QB but have also seen some accuracy issues from time to time that hadenough brought up. But you used some facts in a classy way that were certainly informative to me and a data point to consider in drawing our own conclusions on Dak.

I am totally in the middle. I have said over and over I am OKAY with Dak as my QB ...and I want him to improve in some areas. It's as "middle" an unoffensive as you can get. Unless you are some weirdo snowflake cupcake that straight up LIES about what you said....rockport.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
GATDMAN dude I said over and over...no. What the he ll is wrong with you? Seriously dude...what is wrong with you.
I savvy'd your post.
Dalton throws a pretty ball.
Brandon Weeden throws a gorgeous ball.

Doesn't necessarily make either of them a better QB in totality, but they throw a nice spiral with good mechanics.

I don't know what your acronym is supposed to mean though, lol.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I savvy'd your post.
Dalton throws a pretty ball.
Brandon Weeden throws a gorgeous ball.

Doesn't necessarily make either of them a better QB in totality, but they throw a nice spiral with good mechanics.

I don't know what your acronym is supposed to mean though, lol.

That is what I said in my very first post on this subject. I don't know what is so hard to get when I did actually SAY:

"It doesn''t mean Andy is a better QB". This is maddening.

Here is my very first post on the subject: (I also repeated this at least 1 other time maybe more)

Depends on your definition. There's a TON of dynamics that go into a pass play...but..."throw"....is a very specific motion. I happen to think Andy's "throw"...well LOOKS better. It's sharper and usually a better spin.

That doesn't mean Andy is a better QB.

If this fails your precious "IQ test"...so be it.

Corso

Reaction score
That is what I said in my very first post on this subject. I don't know what is so hard to get when I did actually SAY:

"It doesn''t mean Andy is a better QB". This is maddening.

Here is my very first post on the subject: (I also repeated this at least 1 other time maybe more)
Which is what I just said how I interpreted it.

He throws a nice ball. Doesn't mean he's better.

Hardline

Reaction score
One AFC defensive coach needs to give his name and go on record.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Great post RonnieT. I’m in the middle on Dak and want him to just win, Baby. I think he is a good QB but have also seen some accuracy issues from time to time that hadenough brought up. But you used some facts in a classy way that were certainly informative to me and a data point to consider in drawing our own conclusions on Dak.

Thanks.. as you can see by his avatar this dude was in love with Clemson Barbie and lobbied for months for the Cowboys to trade Dak and draft him. As such he remains blind to anything positive about Dak and in fact will constantly repeat false statements about him as though they were factual in nature. The only reason I even bother to engage his ilk is that some folks read these repeated statements to be facts and fall prey to the flawed thinking they engender. No one expects everyone to have the exact same opinion about Dak or any other member of our team. We are all entitled to form our own conclusions based on what we see.. What I toil against is the pattern of misinformation some engage in for reasons only they can explain. I encourage everyone to examine the data and form their own opinions as opposed to believing what the talking heads in the media, the trolls on the internet or anyone else says. Watch the games and look at the facts. To hell with what anyone else thinks. Do your own thinking.. Period. Then discuss and debate intelligently and respectfully.. That's way more enjoyable than the fifth grade name calling and other nonsense some of these trolls engage in.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Which is what I just said how I interpreted it.

He throws a nice ball. Doesn't mean he's better.
Okay...I get it....you are reinforcing the opinion. You should say something like "agree"?....you made it look like you objected to what I have been saying. I apologize...I made assumptions on your comment.

So why are people arguing with me about it?

"people".

Corso

Reaction score
Okay...I get it....you are reinforcing the opinion. You should say something like "agree"?....you made it look like you objected to what I have been saying. I apologize...I made assumptions on your comment.

So why are people arguing with me about it?

"people".
I don't know why, but I'm agreeing with you and maybe I phrased it in a way that didn't make it clear.
My apologies.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know why, but I'm agreeing with you and maybe I phrased it in a way that didn't make it clear.
My apologies.
No need to apologize. I went back and read it...you are good. You were clear...I was wrong.

I...on the other hand...can't let certain guys troll me. Not sure why powers that be let (this person) carry on like that....but...I need to keep my sensibilities.

Corso

Reaction score
No need to apologize. I went back and read it...you are good. You were clear...I was wrong.

I...on the other hand...can't let certain guys troll me. Not sure why powers that be let (this person) carry on like that....but...I need to keep my sensibilities.
We're all guilty of "going along for the ride", so to speak with certain dudes.
I used to have a real hangup with a certain jerk here, but I let it go recently and life's been good.
It's just a message board. I know we're all here so much it's like a true community/family and we get attached, but truly it's a bunch of people that we don't even know.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
C'mon, Ronnie. Rewatch that Cleveland game. If you're still touting it as a good performance I'm going to take back some likes.

A 112.9 passer rating... 502 yards and 4 Tds while completing almost 71% of his passes... There really isn't any other way to describe that than "a good game."

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're all guilty of "going along for the ride", so to speak with certain dudes.
I used to have a real hangup with a certain jerk here, but I let it go recently and life's been good.
It's just a message board. I know we're all here so much it's like a true community/family and we get attached, but truly it's a bunch of people that we don't even know.

I gotcha....consider the source.

But this guy.....just flat out lying.

But thank you....I will stop lowering myself to his level. Misery loves company and I won't oblige (anymore).

Corso

Reaction score
What’s with the kindergarten name calling?
tenor.gif