One day of activity and then nothing?

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
B-Wagz and OBJ are both on the team’s radar. Team is trying to re-sign Fowler as well. They’re all asking for too much.

2nd tier free agents won’t be signed until closer to draft time and possibly after draft. Watch out for Nick Morrow and Randall Cobb if Wagner/Obj sign elsewhere.

shabazz

Reaction score
Memo to dumb and dumber. We need 1-2 wr, another lb, 1-2 good DT,1-2 more ol, a kicker, te —- wake up!!! Sign more players and make some moves. You can’t address all this in the draft only.
I can’t blame any fan for being frustrated by Jerry’s moves in free agency

Being both owner and GM is narcissistic at best and brain dead at worst

rambo2

Reaction score
Memo to dumb and dumber. We need 1-2 wr, another lb, 1-2 good DT,1-2 more ol, a kicker, te —- wake up!!! Sign more players and make some moves. You can’t address all this in the draft only.
They have 8 draft picks. They traded for an upgrade at corner. They have signed more than several players and they are in other trade talks and will sign some more players.

rambo2

Reaction score
How come most probably have more playoff wins than us? Who cares regular season. That’s problem they just want a decent team. I rather win the whole thing and then suck for 2-3 years if that’s the consequence
How come a dozen of them have never won the Super Bowl?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
They also signed a few of our guys we thought we may lose. They simply are not going to overpay for anyone, not in salary or picks. They are looking for deals only. A little patience will bring salaries and trade compensation down. So far, they are playing this year right. No one that has been lost is worth worrying about and we don’t have to see Brown starting at CB anymore! That alone is worth waiting on the next moves!

Motorola

Reaction score
How come most probably have more playoff wins than us? Who cares regular season. That’s problem they just want a decent team. I rather win the whole thing and then suck for 2-3 years if that’s the consequence
Appears that's what the Buccaneers and Rams gambled on -- and it paid off.
However - the Cowboys' gameplan appears to have a very good chance at succeeding (review the NFC QB current\projected starters).

CWR

Reaction score

What throws me off are the restructures. They didn't free up all that cap for nothing right?

Kwyn

Reaction score
This is about building a team, not providing constant activity for your entertainment.

Last edited:

Kwyn

Reaction score
What throws me off are the restructures. They didn't free up all that cap for nothing right?
No, it’s just the way business is done. It’s to help set the table for moves down the line. It wasn’t about allowing us to sign a big name right now.