One Gotta Go

cowboyec

Reaction score
i want all 3.
but micah is gonna get historic money.
probably not what the jones gang want to pay.
i'll say if one leaves...it'll be micah.
man...i hope not.

Havic

Reaction score
Micah cannot last a full season as is and the older he gets he will begin to break down and get injured. It's never been a better time to trade him for max value.
CD should have been traded in this WR heavy draft if a move were to be made.
Dak - Stuck with him unless he waives his no trade clause.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
If I were owner it would be Dak as the odd man out. Build a good solid tough defense, and get a good running game and another star WR and I feel like Lance would thrive. Or sacrafice some picks and get a QB next draft. Whatever it is, this team needs new life. I'm tired of watching the Dak lead Cowboys. It's monotonous, predictable, and boring. He is what he is, he's not going to put a team on his back and get us anywhere.

GINeric

Reaction score
If I were owner it would be Dak as the odd man out. Build a good solid tough defense, and get a good running game and another star WR and I feel like Lance would thrive. Or sacrafice some picks and get a QB next draft. Whatever it is, this team needs new life. I'm tired of watching the Dak lead Cowboys. It's monotonous, predictable, and boring. He is what he is, he's not going to put a team on his back and get us anywhere.

It would be nice to have one of those modern-minded offensive coordinators like the 49ers, Chiefs, and a couple other teams have.

The play design we've had is pretty boring, monotonous and predictable, not our players imo.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Keep Lamb.
Trade Parsons.
Let Dak walk.
The Cowboys would be much worse doing that. You can’t lose two players with one being your franchise QB. If you’re going to move on from one it would be Parsons for me. He’s out of gas by the time the playoffs arrive and he’s talking about retiring at 30. Football isn’t that important to him. He’s just looking for a big payday..

Flamma

Reaction score
The Cowboys would be much worse doing that. You can’t lose two players with one being your franchise QB. If you’re going to move on from one it would be Parsons for me. He’s out of gas by the time the playoffs arrive and he’s talking about retiring at 30. Football isn’t that important to him. He’s just looking for a big payday..
So is our QB. The whole team for that matter.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
If he was out of gas, he wouldn’t have put up 400 yards, most of it in the second half with three TDs against the Packers. Him and Ferguson were the only two players that didn’t quit.
His ability to play when the pressure's off is, admittedly, undeniable. The ability to create a Defense that keeps the score down to 3pts or less when we're paying elite money to Dak and CeeDee, and the QB only plays to the elite level in armchair scenario's ......is the problem.

Dak leaves you get a comp pick. CD or Micah you get to save the money and get several draft picks.

How do you pay for Dak? Trade Micah.
Here's the balance in the argument......yep trade Micah (agree, due to his worth in draft capital), and sit down and offer Dak the money, but he has to concede on number of years and retires a Cowboy. That puts the Jerry on the clock because 2027/28 (or definitely 29) we'll be in CAP Hell, so they better get that plan to go ALL-IN.

RoboQB

Reaction score
We agree on Parsons. Thing is, they'd acquire a ton of draft capital in a trade. This should alleviate the QB issue.
Draft or trade for one. In the meantime, see what Lance can do. I bet they could win 9 games with him.

Chasing6

Reaction score
We agree on Parsons. Thing is, they'd acquire a ton of draft capital in a trade. This should alleviate the QB issue.
Draft or trade for one. In the meantime, see what Lance can do. I bet they could win 9 games with him.
More like 4 or 5 and what makes you think he can remain healthy as a running QB??? Not his history in SF.