One Gotta Go

bewp7

Reaction score
dak and micah can both go

both bum bozo losers

dak more interested in purse shopping and being a phony micah more interested in pod casting and media

ceedee can get paid he is worth it

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
dak and micah can both go

both bum bozo losers

dak more interested in purse shopping and being a phony micah more interested in pod casting and media

ceedee can get paid he is worth it
Boy, do you scream casual fan. :rolleyes: If Dak is purse shopping what does it say about all the other QBs that are resetting the market? Are they purse shoppers? CeeDee won’t be worth what he’ll be getting paid paired with a lesser QB. Fans will start bellyaching that he’s another bad contract if his numbers begin to dwindle.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Doesn’t take much to get some to act like 12-year-olds. They get frustrated and start with the junior high name-calling. :laugh:
Lol...you're the frustrated one.
"Blind as a bat" is hardly name-calling.
I truly hope you're not that fragile.
Good grief.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lol...you're the frustrated one.
"Blind as a bat" is hardly name-calling.
I truly hope you're not that fragile.
Good grief.
I have no problem with saying blind as a bat about football but you went beyond football and got personal. That can lead to worse insults that can cause the mods to step in. We could both get benched or get locked out of the thread. I’m here to talk football with intelligent, mature fans. Not those who want to make every football disagreement about me because they’re frustrated with my opinion.
I hope you don't drive because you're blind as a bat.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I have no problem with saying blind as a bat about football but you went beyond football and got personal. That can lead to worse insults that can cause the mods to step in. We could both get benched or get locked out of the thread. I’m here to talk football with intelligent, mature fans. Not those who want to make every football disagreement about me because they’re frustrated with my opinion.
Wait, you took that personally because I said I hope you don't drive? There's a car in your avatar. You might want to take a hard look at yourself in the mirror. You're way too sensitive for the internet.

Back to football discussion. You're a part of the DLS.
Seemingly choosing one player over the rest of the team.
Everyone saw Dak giving that thousand yard stare before taking the field down by 7 in the 1st quarter. Like I said,
if you didn't see it, well, you're blind. Even a bat is able to move around using his senses. You, not so much.

You also stated you knew it was over after the defense giving up that first TD. So, I guess the pick-6 while down 20-0, partly due to another pick inside Dallas territory, didn't matter, huh..lol

Flamma

Reaction score
He didn’t play well early, but had our defense stepped up and kept the Packers out of the endzone we would’ve been in that game the entire 4 quarters. The Packers had a 14 play drive on their first possession that led to a TD. It was obvious we weren’t going to be able to stop them the entire game. After Dak threw his first INT it only took the Packers three plays to get into the endzone. There was no resistance by our defense. Holding them to a field goal would’ve been a victory. In the second quarter the Packers went on a ten play 93 yard drive for a TD. Our defense had no answers for them. It was total dominance by the Packers offense. Dak could have played the game of his career and we would’ve lost. The Packers were unstoppable and nothing we did on offense would’ve changed that. Go back to the Seattle game a few weeks earlier at home. They would have blown us away had Dak and our offense not been firing on all cylinders. Our defense was getting manhandled in that game.
Well sure, had the defense done that, it would have looked nicer. But in the last two playoff losses the defense held the 49ers to 19 and 23 points. What do the Cowboys need to do, shut them out?

Hot teams entering the playoffs do well. Why do the Cowboys seem to be at their worst when entering the playoffs? By the end of the season the Cowboys don't look that good.

Flamma

Reaction score
Cowboys fans understandably think in terms of decades as a long time. Fair enough. How many years since any team has traded a first round pick to Dallas?
We don't give anything up to get a first round pick. Just 2 years ago the Raiders gave up a 1st and 2nd for Adams. We'd probably get close to the same for Lamb.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well sure, had the defense done that, it would have looked nicer. But in the last two playoff losses the defense held the 49ers to 19 and 23 points. What do the Cowboys need to do, shut them out?

Hot teams entering the playoffs do well. Why do the Cowboys seem to be at their worst when entering the playoffs? By the end of the season the Cowboys don't look that good.
The defense was respectable in the second loss to the 49ers in the playoffs but we got road graded for 169 yards on the ground in the first game against them at home. They controlled the ball so that limited our offensive opportunities. Not discussing this any further. Just another Dak argument.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Trade all three of them if you can get six number one pic and three second or third round picks rebuild the team with players on rookie contracts.

That make winning a super bowl the priority not winning the biggest contract.

These guys are of no good to us they've proven that they're super bowl is winning the biggest contract not playing in the biggest game get rid of them while they are at the top of their game and not injured and you can get maximum value.

As soon as they are signed to Big contracts these business decision makers will find a way to get injured not play up to their ability and just be a general disappointment

Chasing6

Reaction score
Or you get rid of all of them. If you don’t have a QB why pay Lamb? If you don’t have an elite reciever why pay Dak? If you don’t have an offense why pay Micah? Keep them all or dump them all right now including bland and rebuild. A team wins with a good overall roster not one or two good players. The idea of keeping a few pieces while dumping others with no way to replace them is just not logical
Why would you have no way to replace them?

2 first round picks and $40M saved per year.

Did we have a way to replace Herschel Walker?

Adreme

Reaction score
What are his numbers in the playoffs?
Micah in 4 games: 18 tackles, 1 sack, 4 QB hits, 3 TFL, and 3 passes defended.
Garret in 3 games: 6 tackles, 1 sack, 2 QB hits, 1 TFL
Watt in 3 games: 8 tackles, 1 sack, 5 QB hits, 3 TFL, and 3 passes defended.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
So, you're okay with a QB who quit in the 1st quarter.
Before even stepping on the field. Got it...wow!
He didn’t quit. He’s just not good enough in the playoffs. KJJ beating on the drum that he never and had 3 TDs and 400 yards passing in what must be dozens of posts now isn’t something to be proud of. This happens all around the league when a team goes up big and starts to play prevent and put non-starters in while the opposing teams’ starters are all still in trying to score as much and as quickly as possible. This wasn’t a trade TD after TD scenario like Romo against Manning and the Broncos when the team lost 51-48 or whatever. The score was 48-16 with six minutes to go and Dak “led” them to two more garbage TDs. Whoopadeedoo. No one believes in this “he didn’t quit nonsense” as some positive spin of Dak except his homers.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Trade all three of them if you can get six number one pic and three second or third round picks rebuild the team with players on rookie contracts.

That make winning a super bowl the priority not winning the biggest contract.

These guys are of no good to us they've proven that they're super bowl is winning the biggest contract not playing in the biggest game get rid of them while they are at the top of their game and not injured and you can get maximum value.

As soon as they are signed to Big contracts these business decision makers will find a way to get injured not play up to their ability and just be a general disappointment
You can’t trade all three of them. Dak isn’t about to agree to a trade when he’s going to be a free agent and will be up for bid with a choice of teams he can go to. We would be picking in the top 10 if we moved on from all three of those players and we could be stuck in that position for several years. First round picks don’t guarantee you’ll come up with good players. Years ago the Rams made a similar trade with Eric Dickerson that the Cowboys made with Herschel Walker and it didn’t turn out very well for them. You can’t just move on from all of your best players and expect to compete for a championship. Which is exactly what we’ve been doing the past three seasons by making the playoffs. With your attitude, we would never sign a player to a second contract. Once their rookie deals are up you’ll be moving on.