One of the worse wins this team has ever had

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
They’re not even that high of a win team, not with this schedule at least.

Maybe 3 wins max.

Don’t be dejected. We need to tank anyways. If anything, winning hurt this team more than helped it. This team is not going anywhere this season. That is extremely clear to me and it should be to anyone with common sense. Why not just tank for a good pick and start rebuilding the team?

You have to have a little bit of rain to get sunshine. We’re entering the rough part of the storm for this team right now.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Normally I've not the one to be negative about a game the Cowboys win. But this win just makes me have an dejected feeling. Nothing they did tonight makes me believe they'll be better than a 7 or 8 win team at most.
Hard to say it's the worst with all the football played, but I'm with you on the fact there was nothing inspiring here. Now we got potentially some tough injuries to deal with.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Normally I've not the one to be negative about a game the Cowboys win. But this win just makes me have an dejected feeling. Nothing they did tonight makes me believe they'll be better than a 7 or 8 win team at most.
This is a team we should've dominated. this shouldn't have been a measuring stick game, but it was, and we don't measure up to where we should at this point of the season...

rambo2

Reaction score
Lol. A good chance they will be 3 and 2.

SackMaster

Reaction score
They’re not even that high of a win team, not with this schedule at least.

Maybe 3 wins max.

Don’t be dejected. We need to tank anyways. If anything, winning hurt this team more than helped it. This team is not going anywhere this season. That is extremely clear to me and it should be to anyone with common sense. Why not just tank for a good pick and start rebuilding the team?

You have to have a little bit of rain to get sunshine. We’re entering the rough part of the storm for this team right now.
The Cowboys are one of the best drafting teams in the NFL, but according to you are going no where.

Your solution ... checks notes ... to get a higher draft position by tanking.

Being a good drafting team hasn't gotten the Cowboys anywhere the past decade, but you think getting a high draft pick will somehow fix the issues?
:huh:

Good luck with that.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The Cowboys are one of the best drafting teams in the NFL, but according to you are going no where.

Your solution ... checks notes ... to get a higher draft position by tanking.

Being a good drafting team hasn't gotten the Cowboys anywhere the past decade, but you think getting a high draft pick will somehow fix the issues?
:huh:

Good luck with that.
They are going nowhere THIS SEASON. Or next season as well. But I have proposed a 4 year tank plan that could lead this team to success if drafting correctly (which we tend to do more or less).

Getting a high draft pick is certainly more beneficial than trying to win this season. This team is anemic in every position. Why even try? What’s the point? That’s like the 2017 Browns trying to win it all. Just tank and rebuild.

rambo2

Reaction score
They are going nowhere THIS SEASON. Or next season as well. But I have proposed a 4 year tank plan that could lead this team to success if drafting correctly (which we tend to do more or less).

Getting a high draft pick is certainly more beneficial than trying to win this season. This team is anemic in every position. Why even try? What’s the point? That’s like the 2017 Browns trying to win it all. Just tank and rebuild.
They very well could win the division.