One of the worse wins this team has ever had

RonWashington

Reaction score
1st time in my adult life I have seen a live cowboys win - best I’ve ever seen

The hell with you

I saw the clip of the Cowboy fan raining haymakers down on a Giants fan . Ref had to step in stop the fight . Were you sitting near that boxing match ?

RonWashington

Reaction score
And yes when the new Cowboy CB Amani O. Intercepted that Danny Jones air ball it was very nice to see . A win is a win .

coult44

Reaction score
They’re not even that high of a win team, not with this schedule at least.

Maybe 3 wins max.

Don’t be dejected. We need to tank anyways. If anything, winning hurt this team more than helped it. This team is not going anywhere this season. That is extremely clear to me and it should be to anyone with common sense. Why not just tank for a good pick and start rebuilding the team?

You have to have a little bit of rain to get sunshine. We’re entering the rough part of the storm for this team right now.
Any “fan” who wishes their team would lose before the 4th game of the season is probably a quitter in life also.

coult44

Reaction score
Tonight showed how much we've fallen off on both sides of the ball. Having to use Lamb as a RB and watching DTs trying to push A gap was horrid. This feels like the making of a 2020 season repeat.
When KC used The Cheetah did you say anything? What about when the 49ers use Deebo? Good God the IQ around here has fallen off the cliff.

coult44

Reaction score
I give them a pass on this game for the following reasons: 1) They finished their game Sunday around 7:00. They basically had Monday and Tuesday to prepare and recover from playing a very physical Ravens' team. Then Wednesday was a travel day halfway across the US. The Giants basically got an extra day of preparation with no travel on a very short week. 2) The injury issue at CB. Being without Bland and Carson and having to start Booth and Oruwariye killed our pass defense. When you are having to play your 5th CB and a practice squad CB you can expect the other team to keep attacking those guys. You got the kind of CB play you expected from guys that low on the depth chart.

The part that concerns me were the penalties. We have to clean that stuff up. We can't have long distances to go on offense with a young inexperienced OLine. Also, i hate how Zimmer is using Micah. I don't like lining him up at DE, especially against Andrew Thomas. A DC is supposed to create mismatches. Having Parsons lined up against the Giants' best OLineman for about 20 plays is not creating a misma
There’s wayyyy too much common sense in this reply for a lot of people here to comprehend.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
They’re not even that high of a win team, not with this schedule at least.

Maybe 3 wins max.

Don’t be dejected. We need to tank anyways. If anything, winning hurt this team more than helped it. This team is not going anywhere this season. That is extremely clear to me and it should be to anyone with common sense. Why not just tank for a good pick and start rebuilding the team?

You have to have a little bit of rain to get sunshine. We’re entering the rough part of the storm for this team right now.
The scariest thing was realizing just before the season and after a do-nothing offseason, that Jerry WASN'T planning on tanking. He just doesn't care about winning or picks or anything at all other than money.

Jipper

Reaction score
I saw the clip of the Cowboy fan raining haymakers down on a Giants fan . Ref had to step in stop the fight . Were you sitting near that boxing match ?
I was not, we were in 236 so it was a bit more tame...
Crap ton of cowboys fans, and honestly the NY fans were very chill, not one comment to me or my wife the whole night

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Well, I probably want to wait till the end of this season before I make any big predictions.However I don't think it's going to be Dak's best year.
A rookie's going to have a light salary, so he can compete and do garbage time his first year.
Then the following year compete for the starting job,
at which time both sides could agree to a trade for Dak, or he could just grab some pine.

It may not be Dak’s best year, but it’s also unlikely to be his fault. No running game, the OL is short on experience, and we have the 3 receivers, with only one being top tier. Now our porous defense is going to miss Micah and DLaw? Dak will be throwing it 40+ times/game and will probably be playing from behind most games. That’s not a recipe for QB success.

Still can’t believe we couldn’t figure out how to get Henry. Man…….

plasticman

Reaction score
Please.

Cowboys 6 Browns 2

Cowboys 5 Lions 0

Tony Romo throws 5 INT's against the Bills....and the Cowboys win.

In 2015, the Cowboys commit 18 penalties for 142 yards against the Eagles.....and win.

In 2008 the Cowboys offense has 172 total yards against the Bucs.....and the Cowboys win 13-9.

8 First Downs against the Eagles in 1970.....and the Cowboys win. Craig Morton completes 10 of 20 and they total 46 yards rushing.

The game on Thursday wasn't even close to the "worse victory" if such a thing even exists.