One thing I'll give Dak credit for is he's a professional

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
It’s not secret that’s I’m not the biggest believer of Dak. I wasn’t cool with Trey but I don’t think it would been a a huge drop off to let Dak walk and replace him a qb like Mayfield or Cousins.

That said he’s the unequivocal leader of this team. You can perceived that as good or bad, that’s your choice. But I wish our other leaders and players in general were as dedicated to helping this team win. It’s quite obvious this team has been unprepared going into the game this season. Dak future with this team was as up in the air as any other player whose contract as best the end but yet he’s never missed a practice or opportunity to be out there with the team. and when it comes to weekly preparation. He doesn’t miss a day. After Sunday the big complaint from players and coaches was preparation. It was echoed that the final walkthrough practice on Thursday was terrible. That’s compounded by the fact that it’s reported that a lot of the vets used are utilizing their vet days on Wednesday. . There jsut seems to be no urgency from the players. It’s being reported that Dak is the only player with a select few staying late for extended hours of practice and taping. When a team looks this bad it shouldn’t jsut the the qb, coaches,and leaders staying later after pracrice. This needs to be. Almost the entire team because we have a lot to young players expected to contribute heavily so they need to be there later with their vets to k am what they need to do on their behalf to make this team right. It can’t be a bunch of superheroes. We need individuals doing their part and job

John813

Reaction score
"I've got a lot of Louis Vuitton," Prescott said. "It's because of the LV - Las Vegas. If I look at my bag, it's all LV, literally. I just got my girl a bag the other day. I'm like, 'The only one I'm getting is one of these with the LV logo on it.'

That's what I'm looking for. Not that Gucci crap.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It would appear that I have a different definition of "leader" than some other people.

I will start with a generality, that to be called a "leader"...you lead to SOMEWHERE. You accomplish the mission.

We have went nowhere and accomplished nothing. And in fact it would appear we are imploding at the seams.

If this is "leadership" I've been doing it wrong all these years.

Fact is...NOBODY has lead this team.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"I've got a lot of Louis Vuitton," Prescott said. "It's because of the LV - Las Vegas. If I look at my bag, it's all LV, literally. I just got my girl a bag the other day. I'm like, 'The only one I'm getting is one of these with the LV logo on it.'

That's what I'm looking for. Not that Gucci crap.
Lol Honeybear is a complete cornball. And the Dakolytes love this stuff.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
There was a time I would have absolutely agreed that Dak is a great leader, but it feels less and less that way. Part of that I'm sure is simply the state of the current Cowboys roster, but we are seeing more and more issues with with this team pop up where I start to question if they have any true leaders at all. Seems like a lot of fighting and finger pointing on both sides of the football. When it comes to Dak there seem to be guys who would run through a wall for Dak without thinking twice (Zeke, Ferg), but we also know there were rumors on and off tension between him and Cooper, now we are openly seeing tension from last year between him and Lamb resurface. I'm assuming a lot here, but I tend to think there are a lot of players in the locker room are just as split on Dak (although probably not as openly nor to the extreme level) as the fans are. It doesn't strictly fall on the shoulders of Dak, but he seems to be a very divisive figure, especially this more edgy version of Dak in the media who tells fans to get over it and to hop off the wagon. Between some of Daks comments, Jerry's lack of willingness to actually improve the roster, and the state of the current product on the field I've stopped blaming any fans who are actively rooting for the Cowboys to lose.

We will really find out over the next few weeks though. It's easy to be a leader when the wins are pilling up. Great leaders find ways to help their team out of the slumps along the way like the Cowboys are in now.