One thing I'll give Dak credit for is he's a professional

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Sucks that we can't have our opinions about him and not be called a hater all the time. Do we have to think like certain people, or is it ok to be a human being and have a difference of opinions?????? I'm sorry but there are things in Dak's game that are good, but I think the bad to me outweighs it more. At times he still throws the ball like a 2nd year player, then there's some plays where he looks like a 9 year vet!
I think why other fans call you haters is because that's all some of you guys yak about-Dak-Dak-Dak...Right now this whole organization SUCKS!!! Yet all I read is it's all Dak's fault. Common sense if used-clearly says it's not. Dak isn't even in the top 5 reasons why we SUCK.IMHO. So,if guys get off the Dak-Dak train and focus on the team as a whole. Then I think fans will take these type post more seriously.

shabazz

Reaction score
at one point in life the professionalism and leadership is going to have to get us more!!! All this nice guy stuff stand out person is cool, but damn get us some wins in the playoffs sheesh
Agree.....that's why my hope was that Dak would play out the contract instead of being resigned and the NEW coach would be able to pick our next hope of a Qb that can get it done when the lights are brightest.

We know EXACTLY what we have at the most important position on the team......and after 9 seasons he ain't gettin any better

shabazz

Reaction score
I think why other fans call you haters is because that's all some of you guys yak about-Dak-Dak-Dak...Right now this whole organization SUCKS!!! Yet all I read is it's all Dak's fault. Common sense if used-clearly says it's not. Dak isn't even in the top 5 reasons why we SUCK.IMHO. So,if guys get off the Dak-Dak train and focus on the team as a whole. Then I think fans will take these type post more seriously.
So I guess it's not an issue to enter the 4th quarter with just 2 field goals?

Gardener Minshew put up just as good as numbers as Dak againt these same Ravens and cost a helluva lot less, lol.......and didn't wait till garbage time to do it

StarLord

Reaction score
LMAO...you guys are going to have a long 4 years coming.... :laugh:
A fascinating, most likely subconscious element here. Having a long 4 years inherently implies a lack of playoff success. If we win it all with Dak, wouldn't be a long 4 years..

So you're subconsciously saying we're not going to have real success with Dak.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
you're right it is a whole as a team effort in our losing because there's NOBODY besides Aubrey who you can say on this team is good. MY issue is he's been here for a lot of years and where has he gotten us, YES he can't do it alone, but something has to change. He's the leader ok, get on these guys, make sure they're being held accountable and working hard as he is. He needs to go to Mamba mode like Kobe, Kobe wouldn't let something like this happen. Either guys want it and are going to be willing to work hard for it, or they'll keep doing them and complain and ITCH when things aren't going their way

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Agree.....that's why my hope was that Dak would play out the contract instead of being resigned and the NEW coach would be able to pick our next hope of a Qb that can get it done when the lights are brightest.

We know EXACTLY what we have at the most important position on the team......and after 9 seasons he ain't gettin any better
that's the truth, people defend Dak to the core like he's a 3rd year player,no he's been here 9 seasons!!! He's on his way out soon

shabazz

Reaction score
A fascinating, most likely subconscious element here. Having a long 4 years inherently implies a lack of playoff success. If we win it all with Dak, wouldn't be a long 4 years..

So you're subconsciously saying we're not going to have real success with Dak.
Game, Set and Match.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
you're right it is a whole as a team effort in our losing because there's NOBODY besides Aubrey who you can say on this team is good. MY issue is he's been here for a lot of years and where has he gotten us, YES he can't do it alone, but something has to change. He's the leader ok, get on these guys, make sure they're being held accountable and working hard as he is. He needs to go to Mamba mode like Kobe, Kobe wouldn't let something like this happen. Either guys want it and are going to be willing to work hard for it, or they'll keep doing them and complain and ITCH when things aren't going their way
I've been with the Lakers as long as Dallas. Kobe milked the Lakers dry and cost us years of failure because of greed- later career. Yea-he was the Mamba but it worked both ways financially. Dak is the same way...Also Kobe was a way better talent than Dak. Dak is not a top quarterback like Kobe was a top NBA player-not even close. A better argument would be Tom Brady compared to Kobe. That being the case. Dak needs more help-even Kobe needed help with Shack and Gasol. That's what so stupid about the Dak argument. People expect him to carry this soft azzzz team all by himself. Kobe good teams were never soft. Kobe teams respected Kobe. This team doesn't respect Dak. And why should they when the boot legged owner doesn't. Jeannie respected Kobe and the team followed suit.. In closing Dak is not elite-don't know why fans expect it. You don't like the contract? Blame your idiot owner. He gave it to him.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
yes we are to love Dak more than our families our jobs, our best friends, and even our pets!!!! Dak is everything and he is above being scrutinized
You're on the right track.

soon you'll be dispensing test shots of placebo Kool aid down at the Dak Davidian compound

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've been with the Lakers as long as Dallas. Kobe milked the Lakers dry and cost us years of failure because of greed- later career. Yea-he was the Mamba but it worked both ways financially. Dak is the same way...Also Kobe was a way better talent than Dak. Dak is not a top quarterback like Kobe was a top NBA player-not even close. A better argument would be Tom Brady compared to Kobe. That being the case. Dak needs more help-even Kobe needed help with Shack and Gasol. That's what so stupid about the Dak argument. People expect him to carry this soft azzzz team all by himself. Kobe good teams were never soft. Kobe teams respected Kobe. This team doesn't respect Dak. And why should they when the boot legged owner doesn't. Jeannie respected Kobe and the team followed suit.. In closing Dak is not elite-don't know why fans expect it. You don't like the contract? Blame your idiot owner. He gave it to him.
i'm speechless I guess! How much help does Dak actually need, he's had weapons