CFZ One trick Micha and his fraud defensive mates

glimmerman

Reaction score
And this post further proves it. You build from the trenches out. LVE is out. They drafted a stud LB in Overshown and he’s out. They drafted Mazi in the first round to help. Maybe it’s the type of defense that’s the problem. Bend but don’t break. Just like the Marinelli days. I’m not a fan of that type defense.
DONT SAY MARINELLI… But it looked like it Sunday..

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
No need to insult my wife. In person if you did it would only be once.
Once again you read what you want to read. I wasn't insulting her. I was insulting you :facepalm:I'm sure she's a nice lady. I actually feel sorry for her-if you're like this at home.....which was my original point...

catiii

Reaction score
true or false? coaches did their job and got us into the playoffs?

true or false? we cant reasonably judge the coaches and their plan until its a do or die game?

true or false? we have to wait and see what transpires from coaching and players until a do or die game?
FALSE FALSE FALSE

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don't believe in a no-win situation. You want Dallas to stay a loser- so maybe it's you who needs to find a new team. Most Dallas fans want to find a way to get to a Super Bowl. Not lay around in the swamp of mediocrity. I'll even help you find a new team if needed. I hear the Chargers are in need of fans....
Then just wait until the season is over because you're *****ing about nothing. The SB was not last weekend.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
It’s been since the chargers game since he’s gotten a holding call.. that’s 30 quarters!!!! He hasn’t disappeared, he’s being systematically removed from the game!!!!! Now he’s bought a lot of this on himself by openly criticizing the refs but come on.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
It’s been since the chargers game since he’s gotten a holding call.. that’s 30 quarters!!!! He hasn’t disappeared, he’s being systematically removed from the game!!!!! Now he’s bought a lot of this on himself by openly criticizing the refs but come on.
I'm not mad at Parson versus his sack numbers. I'm mad at him for his lack of tackles as a L.B. His inability to hold the edge as a DE. He's pretty useless after his role as a pass rusher. Those who disagree. Prove your point versus attacking the messenger.