CFZ One trick Micha and his fraud defensive mates

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
This is one of those times that I wish there was a Dislike option for posts..

Of all the people that are deserving of criticism in the Dallas Cowboys Organization, you choose to call out Will McClay?? Since he became V.P. of Player Personnel in 2014 the Cowboys are ranked 2nd. overall in NFL - Pro Bowlers Drafted. Naturally there are a few picks that he missed on, but the good far outweighs the bad. The main reason this team is 2 wins away from a 3rd. consecutive season with a minimum of 12-wins, is largely due to the fact that they draft exceedingly well.. McClay deserves much credit for that.

Yes, Hankins is a big loss to the defense, but if you haven't noticed, this defense hasn't been the same since Diggs was lost for the year with an ACL.. Then we lost the much-maligned LVE to a neck injury.. ** The way the defense got destroyed against the Bills, it's hard to credit anyone with a good effort, but Mazi Smith played 32 snaps and was credited with 2 tackles and a run stop; Most of the Bills running plays were to the outside and away from the interior, which limited Mazi's opportunities.**
I stand by what I said. Will McClay over rated. Two bust on the defensive line -in the first round. Bust all over the place in the 2nd round. Third round has been ok. He got most of his so called hits in later rounds, And these guys are ok. They're not game changers!! Just good for the spot they got drafted. He had a good hit with a few. But besides Bland. Wilson at safety is average. The younger guys we have now are not proven. He didn't draft JJ Watt. Huge miss. So McClay is ok but hes not as good as some try to make him. Not by a long shot. And what have these Pro Bowlers done to get us to a playoff winning team??? I'm not blaming McClay. But neither will I anoint him.

Last edited:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
This is the post we needed a nose tackle years ago not a 22-year-old kid that is going to take time to develop.

This kid could develop into Aaron Donald but our window will be closed by then as of this point he hasn't even put on his man weight yet.

Running backs and wide receivers come out of college ready to rock they have what's important to their position speed reaction time.
Lineman
Need time to develop put on muscle and weight to anchor their position it doesn't happen overnight
Mazi will never be Donald. Come on, man :facepalm: This guy will be on the street with Taco in two years. Donald was dominating from the start. If you're good-you're flashing. This guy isn't even blinking.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I stand by what I said. Will McClay over rated. Two bust on the defensive line -in the first round. Bust all over the place in the 2nd round. Third round has been ok. He got most of his so called hits in later rounds, And these guys are ok. They're not game changers!! Just good for the spot they got drafted. He had a good hit with a few. But besides Bland. Wilson at safety is average. The younger guys we have now are not proven. He didn't draft JJ Watt. Huge miss. So McClay is ok but hes not as good as some try to make him. Not by a long shot. And what have these Pro Bowlers done to get us to a playoff winning team??? I'm not blaming McClay. But neither will I anoint him.
Who are the top 10 gms? This should be funny

CCBoy

Reaction score
Mazi will never be Donald. Come on, man :facepalm: This guy will be on the street with Taco in two years. Donald was dominating from the start. If you're good-you're flashing. This guy isn't even blinking.
Just not true on a line of defineable progress. To listen to this, all heroes come out immediately. Ever developed any one?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Anybody think Parson is on the same level as Sean Lee or Ken Norton in tackling- filling holes and coverage? I don't think it's even close.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Just not true on a line of defineable progress. To listen to this, all heroes come out immediately. Ever developed any one?
As I said. Guys Flash. Lett was one of those guys. He had holes all in his game the first few years. But he made plays. Mazi will not be a good player much less a great one. ON record!!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Going airborne into the punter in critical moment as Dallas was fixing to get the ball back.This isn't the first time this guy has made a bone-headed play. Another one of Jerry's 2nd round picks that is a bust. Clark is another wasted pick.
I'm not trying to justify his bone headed decision not to block the punt, but that wasn't ROUGHING the kicker. That should've been RUNNING into the kicker, which would've made it 4th and 3. One of many calls the refs screwed us on.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'm not trying to justify his bone headed decision not to block the punt, but that wasn't ROUGHING the kicker. That should've been RUNNING into the kicker, which would've made it 4th and 3. One of many calls the refs screwed us on.
But Jones and McClay are supposed to be great Gm's and personal guys. You name all the picks versus all the misses. You'd see they barely ink out 50-50...

CCBoy

Reaction score
As I said. Guys Flash. Lett was one of those guys. He had holes all in his game the first few years. But he made plays. Mazi will not be a good player much less a great one. ON record!!
Sorry, assinine, you don't have a clue. Development for the above is a zip code out of country. The person you just trashed had a sack tackles both the very last game played. Next time try having enough butt side to retain a sustained place in line.

You really aren't impressing anyone but yourself...(coughing loudly) :popcorn:

As to a record, let me see, try Simon and Garfunkle: Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

Sheepherder

Reaction score
It's still a penalty that he caused. Had he not gone airborne into the kicker, there wouldn't have been a penalty. I agree that it shouldn't have have been roughing the kicker,however.

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
But Jones and McClay are supposed to be great Gm's and personal guys. You name all the picks versus all the misses. You'd see they barely ink out 50-50...
Here and now before YOU run to ten pages of your posts...post facts from a source and quote them. Quivering lips don't count.

Throw in some facts directly leading to a real GM now as well. No, the sky isn't falling, son.

This at least is holiday centered.

Educator of eves - funny saying for teacher. Cute elf hat and shoes. Educator of eves - funny saying for teacher. Cute elf hat and shoes. Good for T shirt print, poster, card, label and other gifts design. green elf hat stock illustrations

blueblood70

Reaction score
I for one am not surprised what happened on defense last night. It was the same thing that happened last year when Hankins went down. So sick of hearing about how great Will McClay is at drafting. He's had two huge misses on defense in the first round. Don't get me started on Jerry the hapless GM. This guy couldn't build a sandwich as a NFL GM. We all know the guy who built those great 90 teams will go into the Ring of Honor in a few weeks. 28 years and counting for Jerry to even try to sniff out that success has ended in failure. OK.. Defense. I'm starting with the most overrated defensive player in football. Micah Parsons. One trick pony. Occasionally he can rush the quarterback good-mainly at JerryWorld. His run defense awful. How can you be a so called top defensive star with one tackle??? I for one if GM of Dallas paying this guy as a top defensive player is laughable. He's not. Now if dummy Jerry wants to pull up the money train to his wallet-go straight ahead. I'd trade him first. He useless in the run defense as a linebacker. He might as well be moved to defensive end but even then he wouldn't hold the edge in the run game. Big mouth Tank running his mouth all last week. Got the samething done to him. "Hit them in the mouth then hit them again-then again:facepalm:

Our worthless GM...I'm sitting on the couch and saying all season. If Hank goes down we are so screwed. How can I see it and the GMless doesn't? Jerry had all season to address this issue- yet he stayed pat and once again we will suffer for his ineptitude. Back in Summer camp-it was easy to see that we were lacking at true MLB also. Our good defensive teams always had great MLB. Quinn wants to get cute and try using safeties. :facepalm: The game has passed Dan Quinn by. He rarely makes in game adjustments especially on the road. So what to do-you may ask???? Rob somebodies practice squad is the only thing left. I know it's late in the season to bring somebody in. But what other option do we have at this point? And next season overrated McClay. Draft anywhere but Michigan.:facepalm: Take physical players from schools like Georgia-Florida-Alambama. Quit drafting these cupcakes-from cupcakes soft college teams. Start with a DT. then go MLB. Then a hardnosed safety. That would be a great start-if you get the right ones. But all in all I had Dallas at 12-5 at the start of September. And I said the defense is our biggest problem. A problem the GMLess didn't address especially after the injuries. Sad that we lose one guy and your run defense goes to hell. But that's were we are at. So stupid that Quinn didn't start run blitzing or put safeties in the box. Quinn has been a disappointment as have all the coaches been a huge disappointment outside of JerryWorld making in game adjustments IMHO. So, I have them losing at Miami. Winning the next 2 games there after.Butnhopefully the trend of not losing back to back continue and we beat Miami.
Sorry dude you're way off base starting with the fact that you can't say that our jam is so bad he can't build a sandwich and yet you predicted another 12 win season what bad GM can build a team to win twelve games in a row three years in a row playoffs three years in a row yeah that's one terrible awful GM..... The rest of it you're invalidated you're at the bottom of my list now and I'm taking receipts because when you say he can't build a team at all and then predicted he'd have a third twelve win season you just made the rest of whatever you say not even worth reading

blueblood70

Reaction score
I agree with this 10%. Where the Cowboys are drafting it is unlikely they find a DT who will make an immediate contribution his first year. They needed to get someone in free agency, and not just 1 Hankins is good but they could have gotten Dalvin Tomlinson with him. But Jerry is not willing to shell out any money for free agents. Anyone who thought Mazi would come in here this year and make an impact was just fooling themselves. There were big guys in free agency. A'Shawn Robinson is another guy the Cowboys could have made a play for. But it is not going to happen so we are stuck with what Jerry can pull off the scrap heap.

I am a little less critical of the LB situation simply because of injuries. I think LVE definitely makes this defense a little better, although he isn't the thumper they need either. Overshown might have been the playmaker they need on defense at LB.
10% lol first of all we picked Smith at 27 and he's done just about as much as Jordan Davis did for the Eagles as a rookie when he was picked 13th overall so you're saying not high enough this is just what defensive tackles sometimes take time to develop so they did address it

but I love the 10% thing because that's about all that original post was worth I agree with about 10% of it lmao :facepalm:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Predictable answer. Goodbye
yeah I think I'm gonna put him on ignore myself this dudes going on an epic rant like it all time all pro rant and 75% of the stuff he's saying is just emotional outburst it's not even true,,,, I mean some of it is true we did get our butts kicked and it was one game and yes we had some problems in other games but the fact is are really bad GM and are really bad scout and all are really bad drafts somehow he's predicted A-12 win season how do you predict a third straight 12 win season when everything sucks so bad it makes no sense he's contradicting himself in the same sentence or should I say double paragraph :facepalm: :omg:o_O:popcorn:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
You seem angry. Me too. It’s been this way since the playoff game against rams when they ran for over 200 yards using a rb they got from off his couch. After the first quarter yesterday I got that same feeling. The players needed to keep there lanes. Cover B gap. They ran the same play all day. We kept getting penalties. The refs get blind against us. Once again several holding calls missed. After they tried to take Daks head off he didn’t want to run with it. And took sacks. Some said bills played aggressive and smash mouth. I saw some dirty pool.
I swear, I don't remember seeing a lot of these folks that come out of the woodwork after losses. And the things they say . . . just seem overly harsh and critical... For some reason. I can't put my finger on it. But it almost seems like a lot of these posts recently aren't from legit board members or fans. Just really strange....

IceStar-D7... just doesn't ring a bell..

Very weird.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I was being a little sarcastic with the comparison to Donald but the kid is 22 years old and if he trains hard he will get stronger