CFZ One trick Micha and his fraud defensive mates

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Sorry, assinine, you don't have a clue. Development for the above is a zip code out of country. The person you just trashed had a sack tackles both the very last game played. Next time try having enough butt side to retain a sustained place in line.

You really aren't impressing anyone but yourself...(coughing loudly) :popcorn:

As to a record, let me see, try Simon and Garfunkle: Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Neither is your love doll, Mazi. Call it as I see it.....Been arguing with guys like you for 28 years. Quess whose still right :rolleyes:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I was being a little sarcastic with the comparison to Donald but the kid is 22 years old and if he trains hard he will get stronger
Strength isn't his problem. Everyone says he's the strongest guy on the team. He just can't get off on the snap fast. And by the time he does. To late- the Olinemen have the leverage and it's a wash. I said the same about Taco the night they drafted him. And I had these same arguments for a whole year. I want all these Mazi fans to still be here 2 years from now or sooner. With the same passion :muttley:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I for one am not surprised what happened on defense last night. It was the same thing that happened last year when Hankins went down. So sick of hearing about how great Will McClay is at drafting. He's had two huge misses on defense in the first round. Don't get me started on Jerry the hapless GM. This guy couldn't build a sandwich as a NFL GM. We all know the guy who built those great 90 teams will go into the Ring of Honor in a few weeks. 28 years and counting for Jerry to even try to sniff out that success has ended in failure. OK.. Defense. I'm starting with the most overrated defensive player in football. Micah Parsons. One trick pony. Occasionally he can rush the quarterback good-mainly at JerryWorld. His run defense awful. How can you be a so called top defensive star with one tackle??? I for one if GM of Dallas paying this guy as a top defensive player is laughable. He's not. Now if dummy Jerry wants to pull up the money train to his wallet-go straight ahead. I'd trade him first. He useless in the run defense as a linebacker. He might as well be moved to defensive end but even then he wouldn't hold the edge in the run game. Big mouth Tank running his mouth all last week. Got the samething done to him. "Hit them in the mouth then hit them again-then again:facepalm:

Our worthless GM...I'm sitting on the couch and saying all season. If Hank goes down we are so screwed. How can I see it and the GMless doesn't? Jerry had all season to address this issue- yet he stayed pat and once again we will suffer for his ineptitude. Back in Summer camp-it was easy to see that we were lacking at true MLB also. Our good defensive teams always had great MLB. Quinn wants to get cute and try using safeties. :facepalm: The game has passed Dan Quinn by. He rarely makes in game adjustments especially on the road. So what to do-you may ask???? Rob somebodies practice squad is the only thing left. I know it's late in the season to bring somebody in. But what other option do we have at this point? And next season overrated McClay. Draft anywhere but Michigan.:facepalm: Take physical players from schools like Georgia-Florida-Alambama. Quit drafting these cupcakes-from cupcakes soft college teams. Start with a DT. then go MLB. Then a hardnosed safety. That would be a great start-if you get the right ones. But all in all I had Dallas at 12-5 at the start of September. And I said the defense is our biggest problem. A problem the GMLess didn't address especially after the injuries. Sad that we lose one guy and your run defense goes to hell. But that's were we are at. So stupid that Quinn didn't start run blitzing or put safeties in the box. Quinn has been a disappointment as have all the coaches been a huge disappointment outside of JerryWorld making in game adjustments IMHO. So, I have them losing at Miami. Winning the next 2 games there after.Butnhopefully the trend of not losing back to back continue and we beat Miami.
Too early to call Mazi a wasted pick so I stopped reading after seeing that nonsense. Move to the Whiners Zone please.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
yeah I think I'm gonna put him on ignore myself this dudes going on an epic rant like it all time all pro rant and 75% of the stuff he's saying is just emotional outburst it's not even true,,,, I mean some of it is true we did get our butts kicked and it was one game and yes we had some problems in other games but the fact is are really bad GM and are really bad scout and all are really bad drafts somehow he's predicted A-12 win season how do you predict a third straight 12 win season when everything sucks so bad it makes no sense he's contradicting himself in the same sentence or should I say double paragraph :facepalm: :omg:o_O:popcorn:
He said it was a dumb question. Imagine saying someone is overrated....then when questioned to name the top 10 at said position they have no response. Lol he/she is a troll not worth my time

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I swear, I don't remember seeing a lot of these folks that come out of the woodwork after losses. And the things they say . . . just seem overly harsh and critical... For some reason. I can't put my finger on it. But it almost seems like a lot of these posts recently aren't from legit board members or fans. Just really strange....

IceStar-D7... just doesn't ring a bell..

Very weird.
I know you 're not talking about me. I'm here every week. Win or lose...Obviously you're high when you reading post or paying little attention...

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
He said it was a dumb question. Imagine saying someone is overrated....then when questioned to name the top 10 at said position they have no response. Lol he/she is a troll not worth my time
I could careless whose top 10. It's a dumb question. Has nothing to do with my topic. You just like trying to change a topic for your convivence. I'm not playing your game. You tell us all what makes Jerry a great GM :facepalm: We all can't wait...:laugh:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Too early to call Mazi a wasted pick so I stopped reading after seeing that nonsense. Move to the Whiners Zone please.
You move to the unrealistic zone. Be here when it goes down. I'm sticking to what I said. For a first rounder. Mazi will not be no better or maybe a little better then Taco...Which won't be saying much. My opinion. We will see whose right!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You move to the unrealistic zone. Be here when it goes down. I'm sticking to what I said. For a first rounder. Mazi will not be no better or maybe a little better then Taco...Which won't be saying much. My opinion. We will see whose right!!
A couch potato opinion. Ok.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
A couch potato opinion. Ok.
Your couch potato or mine??? That's all we all have. An opinion. That's mine. You have yours. I'm just decent enough to give you your couch potato opinion. You can't prove I'm wrong at this time. Only thing you bring to the party is "fan" hope. I go by what I see on the field. But it is your opinion. Have at it...In the end one will be right...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Your couch potato or mine??? That's all we all have. An opinion. That's mine. You have yours. I'm just decent enough to give you your couch potato opinion. You can't prove I'm wrong at this time. Only thing you bring to the party is "fan" hope. I go by what I see on the field. But it is your opinion. Have at it...In the end one will be right...
Don’t you think it’s asinine to give up on a 1st round pick before he’s even finished his rookie year? I do. And by the way, he’s getting better every game. That’s my couch potato opinion.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
You want to win guys. Build the middle of your defense. You can't count on a rookie to do it. Jerry needed to spend money and go out and get another DT to go with Hank. Parson is not a MLB. WE need a Sean Lee or Ken Norton. Wilson is ok at safety . But you need an upgrade there also. Build the middle of your defense. We 're ok at corner. Need to teach Micah to close the edge. Then you would have the start of a great defense!! Been saying this for years. Yet still saying it. But I'm just a couch potato fan;)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You want to win guys. Build the middle of your defense. You can't count on a rookie to do it. Jerry needed to spend money and go out and get another DT to go with Hank. Parson is not a MLB. WE need a Sean Lee or Ken Norton. Wilson is ok at safety . But you need an upgrade there also. Build the middle of your defense. You will have the start of a great one!! Been saying this for years. Yet still saying it. But I'm just a couch potato fan;)
And this post further proves it. You build from the trenches out. LVE is out. They drafted a stud LB in Overshown and he’s out. They drafted Mazi in the first round to help. Maybe it’s the type of defense that’s the problem. Bend but don’t break. Just like the Marinelli days. I’m not a fan of that type defense.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Neither is your love doll, Mazi. Call it as I see it.....Been arguing with guys like you for 28 years. Quess whose still right :rolleyes:
Instead of arguing maybe you should just find another team after 28 years.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Instead of arguing maybe you should just find another team after 28 years.
I don't believe in a no-win situation. You want Dallas to stay a loser- so maybe it's you who needs to find a new team. Most Dallas fans want to find a way to get to a Super Bowl. Not lay around in the swamp of mediocrity. I'll even help you find a new team if needed. I hear the Chargers are in need of fans....

Blackrain

Reaction score
Strength isn't his problem. Everyone says he's the strongest guy on the team. He just can't get off on the snap fast. And by the time he does. To late- the Olinemen have the leverage and it's a wash. I said the same about Taco the night they drafted him. And I had these same arguments for a whole year. I want all these Mazi fans to still be here 2 years from now or sooner. With the same passion :muttley:
He is going to get stronger if he trains hard and he will learn to time the snap just needs to practice with someone who is really good at it.