Only 6 picks

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
So we don’t have a starting running back, we need two starters for the oline, no depth at DT. And we only got 6 picks. How does Jerry jones still have a job? Oh yeah. Never mind. We screwed
Here's what you do, you trade down as much as you can. I do mock drafts wherever I can get a trade to acquire more picks I do it!! Some of my drafts I've drafted like 10+ players with all the trades I've made. This is one way to replenish the roster in a CHEAP manner!

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Guess we'll be sorting through the undrafted rookie free agent bin. I don't see us dabbling in FA unless absolutely necessary.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
I would trade all my 2024 picks for 2025 picks. Between our 2025 picks, the 4 2025 comp picks, and all the 2025 picks traded for, go get your QB of the future in the 2025 draft.

Rayman70

Reaction score
So we don’t have a starting running back, we need two starters for the oline, no depth at DT. And we only got 6 picks. How does Jerry jones still have a job? Oh yeah. Never mind. We screwed
We wont sit on 6 picks. I think we will trade back a couple times gaining 2 more picks. Still a bad plan. Then June 1 cuts will come and thats where we will pick up a couple more guys. Most valuable sports franchise in the world and we treat it like we are Dollar Tree. What a damned shame.

Rayman70

Reaction score
May be we can waste another pick on a TE again, or a player with injury issues.
****, we are already clamoring for Brooks the injured rb from Texas. Can't make this stuff up. Its like we are trying to stay mediocre.

Majic

Reaction score
Here's what you do, you trade down as much as you can. I do mock drafts wherever I can get a trade to acquire more picks I do it!! Some of my drafts I've drafted like 10+ players with all the trades I've made. This is one way to replenish the roster in a CHEAP manner!
The problem with trading down is the quality diminishes. What you should be doing is using picks to trade up. One small problem we don't have many.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd stay with the seven picks they have and draft the very best player each time. Smart players of need at every opportunity can get seven quality players.