Operation Catnip

Them

Reaction score
my house does not have any cats hanging around.
the rat noise has definitely reduced.
but i did hear some scratching a couple times.
will return thur night.
there shall be more catnip and sardines.

any happy days episode with rats?
...!......?.....!...You're probably just feeding the "Polergeist!"
wink.png

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
morning coach!
no noise last night or knock on wood, it sounds promising...
i will be here for the next 12 days, so will know definitively!

i did hear an owl couple nights ago.
so if this worked, cannot be sure the catnip gets 100% credit :lmao:
An owl will definitely thin the rats down should they present themselves,,, ( personally, I've always grooved to the rare daylight owl visitations I've experienced,,, now kicking one up out in the woods at night is a different story, especially when you can feel them flying pasto_O)

Them

Reaction score
An owl will definitely thin the rats down should they present themselves,,, ( personally, I've always grooved to the rare daylight owl visitations I've experienced,,, now kicking one up out in the woods at night is a different story, especially when you can feel them flying pasto_O)

Owls have always fascinated me...I see them as very beautiful creatures....many times in the past I'd be out in the local woods, either following various tracks or searching for "points"/arrowheads, and I'd walk up on an owl perching high in a treetop...if I was slow and quiet I could get fairly close...loved it!
Eagle_Owl_face.jpg

waldoputty

Reaction score
latest update:

noise has changed after the last visit. less noise but still noise.

next visit will do the same thing again.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Nice bird. Had plenty where l grew up.