Opinion: Color Irving Gone

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
If the Cowboys had quality back ups for Lee and Smith, they probably would have been in the playoffs last season.
This probably maybe true.

Which is why I don't want Earl Thomas.

We need to spread the money around right now.

I was shocked to see Hitchens get what he got.

We'll see.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
With the trade of the Jets to the Colts for #3, the Colts now have #6, #36, #37 and #49. With our former LB coach as the DC there, giving up #36 for Irving will probably be a done deal. Sure they can sign him to a contract that Dallas will not match.

Heck, wouldn't be surprising to see Colts throw in another pick to get Scandrick and Hanna with the extra draft capital. At least we should see some movement from Dallas this week of the FA front.
You're kidding, right? :huh:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Lol no. He’s already been suspended once, posts dumb crap on Instagram often. Hey I think he can be a dominating player he also was sidelined for awhile with a serious concussion.
Man,that "suspension" was from some kinda supplement he was supposedly a paid shill/ spokesperson for,that contained some form of banned substance, I winded a rat in that wood pile when it went down,I personally think it was insider League industrial sabotage,,,LOL!
2018 KICKOFF hasn't started yet, bet we'll have a minimum of two players missing game one this year,alsoo_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Irving is a stud anytime he's on the field. If he leaves,its a BIG LOSS. This will be a contract year for him essentially...and if he is here,he will ball out like crazy for that next contract. I expect great things.
NO DOUBT!
:lmao:
That Cat knows how it's done& what he's AMPING UP for THIS YEAR!
I expect the BEAST will be UNLEASHED in raw #95 style, in any& all high profile,primetime games of 2018
(
Hitting Kurt Cousins like he did bounced back to bite him ,huh?)