Opinion: Dak can’t throw a football more than 10 yards

Havic

Reaction score
This may be more of a function of not having speed on the outside. Washington and Hilton may change that.

We use to throw the deep ball to Gallup quite a bit and have not been doing it this year. That tells me he is not 100% yet.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you can't figure it out, you made my point.
Why not just say.?
Because you don't know. You can't say. You thought you were so clever and got called out. Then expect your victim to say?

Come on dude. Stop this crap.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We use to throw the deep ball to Gallup quite a bit and have not been doing it this year. That tells me he is not 100% yet.
I was watching last game replay.....and I swear Dak looked gimp running for a first down.

I have acl repair, hip replacement. I know gimp when I see it.

Dak has some issue.

Havic

Reaction score
I was watching last game replay.....and I swear Dak looked gimp running for a first down.

I have acl repair, hip replacement. I know gimp when I see it.

Dak has some issue.

Interesting. I did not notice this but maybe he is having trouble with his ankle as the season has progressed.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting. I did not notice this but maybe he is having trouble with his ankle as the season has progressed.
I could be wrong. I urge you to check for yourself.

It's not something most people vwill notice....or team will admit.

I have visions of jaylon Smith....and not kidding!!!! :):omg:

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Dak Prescott struggles throwing the ball downfield: Prescott isn't the problem with the Cowboys offense, but the unit is lacking explosiveness because of his issues stretching the field. On passes of 10-plus air yards, Prescott went 6 of 13 with an interception (55.9 rating) -- one week after going 1 of 8 with a 0.0 rating.

Prescott has completed just 51.1% on the season with passes that went for 10-plus air yards with four touchdowns to eight interceptions (66.4 rating). On throws for 25-plus air yards, Prescott has completed just 21.4% of his passes with a 31.0 passer rating. ”
The DCs in the league flipped his world upside down at the start of the 2nd half of last season and he doesn't have the skills or abilities to get back to the QB who caught the NFL flat footed when he was winging it all over the field in the first half of last season. That guy has left the building and ain't coming back anytime soon! Rush may our best QB when the playoffs start

GINeric

Reaction score
Against a team with 1 win. Lol

Dak is a check down interception machine now.

So we've been leading the league in passing yards at times with Dak starting, and we're up in the top of the league as we speak.

So somebody's lying.... either the stats or you. Which one do you believe intelligent people will view as the liar in this particular case??? You or actual production??

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Man, all the typical Anti-Dak/Cowboy haters sure hate the fact that we are 10-3 and Dak has been the best QB since he came back from his injury. Winning sure does expose all the haters here.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
he throw excellent passes over 10 all the time. He's inconsistent though, last two games he has had multiple bad passes (more often low) when he had no pressure