Opinion: Dak can’t throw a football more than 10 yards

exciter

Reaction score
Texans played like a good team Sunday. I actually expect some wins from them in the next few weeks. They shouldnt be 1-10. I think the FO went into this year as a rebuilding year and wanted tonsee how they stacked ip againsy Dallas, brought their A-game.

Noah Brown, Schultz, Zeke, and I'd say Peters really bailed us out at the end. But the defense also stepped up when it counted. I like our grit.

Records mean nada as soon they kick off in the NFL.
Eh, I’m guessing a lot of those Texans players had this game circled on the calendar for awhile. Figure being 14 point or whatever underdogs in the Texas media all week also created a bunch of incentive. They put every bit of emotion into trying to steal that game. After that ending I’m leaning more towards them completely collapsing. Gonna be a hard one to recover from mentally!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eh, I’m guessing a lot of those Texans players had this game circled on the calendar for awhile. Figure being 14 point or whatever underdogs in the Texas media all week also created a bunch of incentive. They put every bit of emotion into trying to steal that game. After that ending I’m leaning more towards them completely collapsing. Gonna be a hard one to recover from mentally!
Okay they had it circled. So the.fig what?
A puny loser team had us circled...and we get punked until the very last drive play?

Sounds like spoiled child lazy cop-out excuses
How about...we..."circle" every game?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
mouthbreather is the best at winding up to throw the ball than anyone in the NFL. I think his five-step, wind up is the best ever. I think he scrapped his helmet on the ground one time, but it was sweet.

XXLMike

Reaction score

XXLMike

Reaction score
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...n-top-10-in-consensus-deep-passing-evaluation

"
PFF ranked Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott in top 10 in consensus deep passing evaluation
The Dallas Cowboys have one of the better quarterbacks in the National Football League. Depending on where you place the line of evaluation, you can start some rather interesting conversations. Much debate exists as to whether or not Prescott is a top (insert whatever number you’d like here).

Objectively speaking, Dak ranks among the best in the NFL in most statistical categories. Over the weekend one particular quarterback category was floating around the internet after Tyreek Hill noted that Tua Tagovailoa is more accurate than Patrick Mahomes.

Whatever your cup of tea is, there is one area where Dak is one of the better passers in the game and that is from downtown."

Interesting. Another October poster.
Lazy opinion piece - mine is factual based .

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-major-weakness-ravens-get-strength-back/amp/

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Read the stats - you can’t argue facts .
Who leads the league in the red zone scoring percentage since his return also leads the league in 3rd down conversions there are a few more look it up free your mind

ESisback

Reaction score
That's odd. I heard that after the game.

So...are a "good" team based on our record?

I know....end of the year they don;t parse out any "almosts". Just W's and L's. But I mean isn't the saying you are as good as your record says you are? Or as bad?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. That’s why they play the games.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak Prescott struggles throwing the ball downfield: Prescott isn't the problem with the Cowboys offense, but the unit is lacking explosiveness because of his issues stretching the field. On passes of 10-plus air yards, Prescott went 6 of 13 with an interception (55.9 rating) -- one week after going 1 of 8 with a 0.0 rating.

Prescott has completed just 51.1% on the season with passes that went for 10-plus air yards with four touchdowns to eight interceptions (66.4 rating). On throws for 25-plus air yards, Prescott has completed just 21.4% of his passes with a 31.0 passer rating. ”
Feeble minds are so entertaining.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
can he throw more than 10 yards?
the issue is can some of the fans see accurately past 10 yards
that's the better question
o_O
Not sure your point?
Dak has been having accuracy issues since he came back from his hand injury.
He was all over the place on several throws against the Texans.
The deeper his pass attempts the less accurate they have been.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The percentages for the entire league are down on balls over 20 yards. The league is now using a cover 2 almost exclusively to prohibit chunk plays. Long bombs are few and far between and the only teams that are teeing off and taking deep shots consistently are teams that have dual threat QBs. Or tyreek hill. Lol
Thanks that's a good nugget