Opinion: Zeke Leads NFL in Fumbles ,Drops, QB Hits allowed

stiletto

Reaction score
Another smashing draft success brought to you by Jerry Jones.

You know it is NOT just the draft success. As far as a draft pick Zeke was actually OK or even better than OK. It was that stupid/idiotic/moronic contract while "smoking dope" in Cabo contract they gave him that kills me...

garyo1954

Reaction score
You're being obtuse on purpose.

What's obtuse about answering a question with a direct reply from NFL records?
Obtuse is when you're arguing you're right when you have to meander your wan into an answer by reading someone's mind.

But yes I am testy. It's a simple question, "Does Zeke lead the NFL in fumbles?"
The NFL records say, "No! He does not."

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I don't know how many times I said...don't pay this moron....yet here you have it. A contract...that you will never be able to trade. Have regretted before the ink was even dry. :rolleyes:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Always suspicious of announcements with no link.

Zeke's catch rate is higher than several players, including notables such as Travis Kelce and Kareem Hunt.

Enjoy the likes for your made up post. :rolleyes:
Quick look at the user name and I could tell it would be some BS.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Surely, you aren't trying to read his mind?
I'm smart enough to know I can't read minds.
But I can read posts.

Thanks for defending my nerdness. And the NFL appreciates your understanding as to allowing them to count QBs among the leading players who have fumbled in 2020.
I assume you'll address this at the next owners meeting and explain why they shouldn't?
Congrats you can read, but you can’t interpret.

So be a real nerd and look up which qb has the most drops and qb pressures on himself. :lmao::lmao:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
This does sound like some made up nonsense but I will say this.. You simply cannot trust the drop statistics as they are absolutely subjective in the sense that catchability is in the eye of the beholder. We used to see this all the time with T.O. .. because the statmakers didn't like him they called any ball he touched but did not catch a "drop." Didn't matter if it was down at his ankles, thrown a mile out in front and he had to dive for it or if it hit him in his back shoulder pad because it was thrown so far behind. The stat people always charged him with a drop and never took into account how crappy the pass was. I suspect there is some of that going on with Zeke. The stat nerds don't like him so I bet that horrible pass Dalton threw behind him last game that bounced into the the air and got picked up gets called a drop on Zeke. It's lunacy so I can't give it any credence whatsoever. QB hits allowed? WTH is that anyway? LIke every time the QB gets hit it's the running back's fault? Seriously? All I can say to that is GTFOH!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I was all for paying him when he held out but boy has that been a massive mistake.

They should have really treated Zeke like they have Dak

Too bad they treated the real leader and pulse of this team the way they did and treated this subpar washed up RB like he was the second coming of a prime Barry Sanders. Out of his whole career, Zeke had a great rookie year and then a great start to the 2017 season. Remember, this team was on top of the world after beating KC and one of the hottest teams after that game. Zeke was suspended days after that game and was never the same after that. 2018 was a down year for him but 2019 and this year are god awful. He does absolutely nothing good any longer. He no longer has a burst. He doesn't make any one miss. He is slow. Lethargic. He looks to be a guy who got his only payday he knew he would get and is now just going through the motions.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
How can this guy not be a liability on the field and in cap space. And he was bad last year as well.

Gee QB hits allowed.

That's a dumb, out of context statistic.

He's got 4th and 5th string OTs. DEs coming largely unblocked. Yeah. You are gonna have crap statistics in that situation.

Yes, let's expect that a great blocking RB can manage a 280 lb DE screaming in unblocked off the end.

Zeke is the rare back that can pause that guy on a screen or something but come on. He's got a useless player in Steele letting everyone through the turnstile.

Mcsports

Reaction score
But people here keep insisting that he’s worth the money and that he’s phenomenal in pass protection... what gives?!

Just another cloth cut from the Thief Lawrence mold. Says the right things while continuing to suck on the field
Lawrence isn’t a thief. He took
What was GIVEN him. Point the finger
At the person to blame
For all these poor signings.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
What's obtuse about answering a question with a direct reply from NFL records?
Obtuse is when you're arguing you're right when you have to meander your wan into an answer by reading someone's mind.

But yes I am testy. It's a simple question, "Does Zeke lead the NFL in fumbles?"
The NFL records say, "No! He does not."
HMMMM looked it up and
1Josh Allen Buffalo Bills QB 4
1 Ezekiel Elliott Dallas Cowboys RB 4
1 Derek Carr Las Vegas Raiders QB 4
1 Daniel Jones New York Giants QB 4
5 Gardner Minshew II Jacksonville Jaguars QB 3
5 Melvin Gordon III Denver Broncos RB 3
5 Dak Prescott Dallas Cowboys QB 3
5 Joe Burrow Cincinnati Bengals QB 3
9 Carson Wentz Philadelphia Eagles QB 2
9 Joshua Kelley Los Angeles Chargers RB 2
9 Dwayne Haskins Washington Football Team QB 2
12 Ryan Tannehill Tennessee Titans QB 1
12 Taysom Hill New Orleans Saints QB 1
12 Dalvin Cook Minnesota Vikings RB 1
12 Benny Snell Jr. Pittsburgh Steelers RB 1

12 Kyler Murray Arizona Cardinals QB 1
looks like he is # 1 rb in fumbles lost category glad we got him so cheap !:rolleyes:
he should break murrays record of 6 easily! so at least he will break 1 of murrays
records !:p

basel90

Reaction score

basel90

Reaction score
Always suspicious of announcements with no link.

Zeke's catch rate is higher than several players, including notables such as Travis Kelce and Kareem Hunt.

Enjoy the likes for your made up post. :rolleyes:
Can you read NFL stats ? Or are you a zeke lover ?