Orlando Brown

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
None. He's a DJ Fluker clone imo.
I kinda see him as a polarizing type guy. There are things you like and hate about him. Good arm length though. Plays nasty. But is he too big, and is his movement going to be fluid enough to be an OT.

Is he a good starter in the NFL or is a he a marginal one that may be better as a 6th OL. Id take him if he fell to round 3 hands down. 2nd Im not sold either way

warroom

Reaction score
If his poor bench press drops him to our 2nd round pick, how much interest do you have?
I want him to get to 19. I'm hopeful he's a clone of this guy...

9-flozell-adams-ot_pg_600.jpg

cowboyec

Reaction score
he falls to 50 you gotta consider him.
hell,Id consider him at 19 if my def guys and Wynn are gone.

he'll have a shot at redemption at his pro day.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
He admits to being fat. Does this mean he's lazy too, or just a bad day?

cowboyec

Reaction score
He admits to being fat. Does this mean he's lazy too, or just a bad day?
or just being honest.
he's a good guy....he'll have a chance to clean-up the bench at his pro day.
living here in Sooner country...he's just a good guy...fun loving...pokes fun at himself...reminds me of Nate Newton that way.

RamziD

Reaction score
The more these projected top-15 guys fall, the worse it becomes for us to get a good 1st round pick. I was hoping he’d go top-15

RodeoJake

Reaction score
or just being honest.
living here in Sooner country...he's just a good guy...fun loving...pokes fun at himself...reminds me of Nate Newton that way.

I live in Sooner land too. Actually, i think that includes about the whole dang state. I only know about the idiots that get in trouble from both schools. I can live with a Newton clone on the field, but not off the field.

visionary

Reaction score
or just being honest.

Not being prepare at the combine is a huge red flag IMO. Means that motivation and preparation are lacking

cowboyec

Reaction score
I live in Sooner land too. Actually, i think that includes about the whole dang state. I only know about the idiots that get in trouble from both schools. I can live with a Newton clone on the field, but not off the field.
I don't think he's ever had anything off the field.
just has a tendency to get lazy with technique...relies too much on his size sometimes.
He'll lift better at his pro day.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Not being prepare at the combine is a huge red flag IMO. Means that motivation and preparation are lacking
don't disagree.
I think he'll nail his interviews.
Not lifting better is a concern but Id still draft him....maybe a little later but he does have talent.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'll take Tyrell Crosby in Round 2: http://www.nfl.com/draft/2018/profiles/tyrell-crosby?id=2559836

He's a very similar Tackle to Jeremy Parnell, as the link states. For those of you that don't remember Parnell, he was a very good Right Tackle for us, and he would fill in admirably when Doug Free would miss time. He's the sort of player that I think could be very solid for us. Furthermore, drafting Crosby allows us to move Collins back to LG which would be very helpful.