Orlando Scandrick, Best DB since Prime Newman

Frozen700

Reaction score
Where is the Scandrick Love?

This dude completely took his side of the field away.

He is the best corner we have seen since Prime Newman. Dare I say he is even better? More physical, and better play recognition than Newman.

So Glad we locked this guy up. Moore needs to be next, to a friendly contract, IF he keeps this up. He's been a great surprise.

The MO injury, insensitive or not, was a blessing. All this guy knew how to do was touch up on other men.

The only guy or guys we are missing badly right now, is Lee and Carter. Our Run D is weak. Lynch will have a nice day.

It feels good though to finally have a secondary teams just can't come up in here and throw on us over and over, making every QB look like Troy and Elway blended into 1.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Our defense has looked a lot better ever since he began starting. The Rams absolutely killed Mo Claiborne.

Exactly. That pass Scandrick picked off? 2 things.

MO would have still been in his back pedal.

or

He would of ran up, ran into the player, instead of the ball. Then would of waved his hands, shook his head.. ect as if to say "That was so close, don't test me" Yeah that really does not help us MO.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Never was a fan of Mo. I thought he was going to be a bust. Yes this defense is better without him. Another pleasant surprise has been T Crawford. I think that once D. Law comes back from injury were going to have a better passrush. I feel that those Boise St. boys seem to produce well in the NFL.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
He has more confidence. His mental make up is more suited to being a NFL corner.

I think Mo has been riding on a wave of physical advantage that didn't translate when he took the next leap to the big league.

He is damaged physical and mental goods now.

Frozen700

Reaction score
He has more confidence. His mental make up is more suited to being a NFL corner.

I think Mo has been riding on a wave of physical advantage that didn't translate when he took the next leap to the big league.

He is damaged physical and mental goods now.

I agree completely with this whole statement.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Never was a fan of Mo. I thought he was going to be a bust. Yes this defense is better without him. Another pleasant surprise has been T Crawford. I think that once D. Law comes back from injury were going to have a better passrush. I feel that those Boise St. boys seem to produce well in the NFL.

Agreed, we can only improve as we get guys back.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
For those calling Mo a bust...all of you same guys who LOVE Scandrick now were calling him overrated and a bust when we signed him to that 24 million dollar contract that btw looks like a bargain now lol. This organization was ridiculed for giving Scandrick and Church their contracts early and so far they look pretty smart doing it.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I love how some of our players are playing with a major chip on their shoulders and elevating their game, Oscan felt slighted and now he's beasting...