Orlando Scandrick, Best DB since Prime Newman

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I still find it amusing that Pacman Jones and Terence Newman are still the starting CBs for Cincinnati, who was undefeated until last night....weird. They aren't terrific, but clearly functional....maybe proves it has a lot to do with the scheme and pass rush.

Frozen700

Reaction score
I still find it amusing that Pacman Jones and Terence Newman are still the starting CBs for Cincinnati, who was undefeated until last night....weird. They aren't terrific, but clearly functional....maybe proves it has a lot to do with the scheme and pass rush.

If that's the case. I would love to see what Oscan, Carr and Moore would do with a consistent pass rush.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'll tap the breaks on Scandrick.

He looks so good early in the season and the quality of his play always takes a nose dive just when you think you can trust him.

When he's good he's good though.

Frozen700

Reaction score
I'll tap the breaks on Scandrick.

He looks so good early in the season and the quality of his play always takes a nose dive just when you think you can trust him.

When he's good he's good though.

He has been consistent though for some time now.

conner01

Reaction score
i sure remember all the fans complaining about jerry signing him to what has turned out, and at the time was a super cheap deal

conner01

Reaction score
Come on. Scandrick wasn't labled a bust. He was a 5th rnd draft pick. People just wanted to see more before giving him that big contract.

scan never got a big contract. he got a contract about equl to other cb's playing the slot. people just did'nt realize that at the time

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Scan has been our best corner for a little while now. I think people should have already taken notice of that before yesterday.