Twitter: Orlando Scandrick designated a post-June 1

sdfidaho

Reaction score
He had one good year. Meh... glad he is gone.

The guy was a 5th round pick that had well over 100 starts for us in his career.
No, he's not a HOF'r, but how many 5th round picks are?
He played through a lot of injuries and lasted 10 years by beating out early round guys throughout that time.....I respect that, you don't...okay.
I wish him nothing but the best and say thanks Orlando, good luck!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The guy was a 5th round pick that had well over 100 starts for us in his career.
No, he's not a HOF'r, but how many 5th round picks are?
He played through a lot of injuries and lasted 10 years by beating out early round guys throughout that time.....I respect that, you don't...okay.
I wish him nothing but the best and say thanks Orlando, good luck!!
People are having revionist history on Scandrick. He was a good draft for us and one of our best values in the draft.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
There is no way I cut him. I trade him even if I get a 7th or I package with one of our draft picks to move up. Example being trade Scandrick and our 7th for a 6th for instance. I'm am not a cap guy but wouldnt trading him be more beneficial capwise than cutting him? Honest question.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Are you paid more for your fantasy financial forecasts than he is? I think not. 0/0 remains undefined.
go split an atom or pick up the trash around the lab....whatever it is you do

no one gives two rat turds about your opinions

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I’m Even Sean Lee is fools gold because he’s always hurt.

I'll take one of the top 3 best linebackers in the league 14 games a year over just about anyone below him for 16. Since moving to Will he has been a revelation and his impact on this team and defense can't be argued.

I know you were trying to make a point, but point at someone who is worth the gripe.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
in his entire career here he had 8 interceptions had hands of stone another player that should of been gone two years ago

lockster

Reaction score
just like T New, has nothing left in the tank, wont make an impact on another team, ya ya ya. Just doing him a favor.
t New s. problem was never what was in the tank , it was his lack of work ethic. And attitude. He thought he was untouchable. Till he found out other wise and then he had to get serious to stay in the league

cern

Reaction score
go split an atom or pick up the trash around the lab....whatever it is you do

no one gives two rat turds about your opinions
Your last sentence reflects how your posts are received. Fyi, I split protons, not atoms. And was paid very well for so doing.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Your last sentence reflects how your posts are received. Fyi, I split protons, not atoms. And was paid very well for so doing.
yeah that what you keep telling everyone like we are so impressed

nerds are so 2015

cern

Reaction score
yeah that what you keep telling everyone like we are so impressed

nerds are so 2015
If you spend your time on meaningful pursuits the rewards are professional and financial. If you spend your time on fantasy financial fecundities you come away with nothing. Proving nonsense to no one for nothing seems such a waste of time. Which of us is the nerd???

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
If you spend your time on meaningful pursuits the rewards are professional and financial. If you spend your time on fantasy financial fecundities you come away with nothing. Proving nonsense to no one for nothing seems such a waste of time. Which of us is the nerd???
Deep Thoughts from Jack Handy

just admit you might have learned something from a guy on the internet and quit being so threatened by a name tag

it is really sad how low your self esteem must be if you need to brag about your job on a football message board...... you even made it your avatar and username......jeesh

cern

Reaction score
Deep Thoughts from Jack Handy

just admit you might have learned something from a guy on the internet and quit being so threatened by a name tag

it is really sad how low your self esteem must be if you need to brag about your job on a football message board...... you even made it your avatar and username......jeesh
Avatar is a quasar. Nothing to do with theoretical particle physics. Cern doesn't deal with quasars. And how low must your self esteem be spending so much time trying to prove you are the mother of all capologists. For no pay.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Avatar is a quasar. Nothing to do with theoretical particle physics. Cern doesn't deal with quasars. And how low must your self esteem be spending so much time trying to prove you are the mother of all capologists. For no pay.
So sad
nerd+alert.jpg