Twitter: Orlando Scandrick designated a post-June 1

JustChip

Reaction score
I'd have to remember....I thought Scandrick signed pretty decent contracts here.

I might be wrong, but I was thunking they signed him to the largest contract for a DB until the Carr contract.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I might be wrong, but I was thunking they signed him to the largest contract for a DB until the Carr contract.
He averaged 3M per for his career.

He could have made significantly more but took less long term to get more immediately.

He is one of the only players to literally ask for a long term paycut in exchange for an immediate bonus.

JustChip

Reaction score
He averaged 3M per for his career.

He could have made significantly more but took less long term to get more immediately.

He is one of the only players to literally ask for a long term paycut in exchange for an immediate bonus.

Hmmm...guess the memory ain’t what it used to be. But neither are some other things I miss more.

cern

Reaction score
When I was teaching Basic Electrical Theory in college, I would go through Bohr's model of the atom on the first day of class, and talk about electrons moving from atom to atom, which is why we call it electricity. My standard joke was, "If the protons moved, we'd call it proticity." Then I'd ask, "What would we call it if the neutrons moved from atom to atom." And then I'd wait for a bright student to give me the answer.

So, I suppose I can start calling you a protician. I know the tools an electrician needs. But, what kind of tools do you need on your tool belt if you're a protician? I'm betting it's more than some wire-strippers, a good pair of dykes, and a few electrically insulated screw drivers.
The atlas detection unit.:)

cern

Reaction score
The problem is they won't stop posting even when proven wrong

I went around in circles with Toruk_Makto, cern and Killerinstinct and they are like zombies

You kill em dead and they keep coming back for more and get uglier and uglier

They are now trying to say that you can't count savings in the future, only Dead Money
I don't debate fantasy financials with you. I do, however question why you get so upset with those who don't agree with your assessments. And I never get ugly or resort to name calling. That would just be wrong.:)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
bahaha I hear Seattle wants a #1 and at least #3 to consummate the marriage. Remember, no marriage is consummated until the deed is done and safe is thrown out the window! Scandy? He would net a 6'th rounder at best, what kind of consummation is that?

Good point

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I don't debate fantasy financials with you. I do, however question why you get so upset with those who don't agree with your assessments. And I never get ugly or resort to name calling. That would just be wrong.:)
You have been a jerk to me since you started

For some reason the "capologist' by my name intimidates you or threatens your self esteem and you won't let it go......you go thread to thread making comments about getting paid....it is really juvenile

So everything you said above is incorrect........ just like your views on the cap

cern

Reaction score
You have been a jerk to me since you started

For some reason the "capologist' by my name intimidates you or threatens your self esteem and you won't let it go......you go thread to thread making comments about getting paid....it is really juvenile

So everything you said above is incorrect........ just like your views on the cap
I have given you "likes" on some of your posts. It's only when you start referring to others as idiotic, moronic, and making rodent fecal matter references do I give you a little poke in the ribs. :)

stiletto

Reaction score
tenor.gif